-68-

-Omniscient-

-Omniscient-

"This is it? The bigger place you was tellin me about?" Jaelyn asked Zavon as they walked up to their new mansion together. "Zay, this ain't just big...this shit is Big as fuck."

"Come, lets hurry up and go inside," Zavon was rolling 2 big suitcases behind him.

"How much did this cost you?"

"A little over 5 Mill," he answered casually.

Jaelyn's eyes widened. When they went inside, it was like a glorious moment. The stairs were off to the right and there were chairs and shit straight ahead.

 The stairs were off to the right and there were chairs and shit straight ahead

"Wow. This is nice..." Jae said in awe.

"You ain't really seen nun yet. Thas one of the living rooms."

"One of?"

"Yeah..." Zay parked the suitcases and got ready to tour their new home.

"Where you wanna start first? Upstairs or down here? Cause I already seen everything..."

"I don't care where we start, just as long as I know the quickest route to the kitchen."

—1 Hour Later—

"And this is the security system. The best one in the world right now...It got those cameras that start recording when they sense motion." It was the end of the lil tour and they ended up back at square one.

"And all of this for a little over 5 mill?"

"Yeah. You like it?"

"Of course I like this bitch. It's cute...and humongous."

It was big on the outside and the inside. (Mansion's Exterior in MM)

"So where our room at?"

"I was gettin to that. Lemme go grab the luggage."

When he did just that, they made the choice not to take the stairs and took the elevator instead.