Part 16

'May I?' I ask pointing to her phone earning a nod. I pick up her phone, turn it on and put in my number before quickly snapping a selca to use as the icon. She giggles as I wink at the camera and the flash half blinds me. 'There now I will always be in your pocket.' She smiles brightly before hugging me tightly. 'Thank you Koo' she says in my chest. I rest my chin on her head and after a few minutes I leave her to go to sleep.

I close her bedroom door behind me and make my way down the stairs. 'She asleep?' Jackson asks from the kitchen, pouring himself some whiskey. I nod and join him in the kitchen with my hands tucked in my trouser pockets. 'Did she eat anything today?' He asks now pouring another glass and offering it to me. 'Yeah, she wanted Chipotle on the way here so we stopped by.' He chuckles as I take a sip of the drink. 'Yeah she loves it there. But she usually makes me get her McDonald's ice cream with it which takes twice the time and if the machine isn't working she always gets upset.' I can't help but smile at the thought of her eating the little pot of ice cream and being so easily contempt with life.

Bambam joins us after a few minutes and we all talk for a while. They turn out to be decent guys and kind of funny but very weird. Jackson even tried to get me to use the hot tub with them. At that point I knew he was drunk and I should be getting home. I had barely had any of my drink because Bambam had stolen it from me so I knew I was ok to drive.

When I arrive back at the house, I can hear all the boys yelling about a game yet again but instead of ruining their fun I decided to join in. I won of course but ended up getting hit with pillows as a distraction so I got killed. After getting fed up with attacking each other we all decided to get drunk in the garden by the fire. It's times like these when I'm glad we don't have neighbours to complain about our noise.

'So kook, what's happening with that girl?' Jimin asks with slurred words while Taehyung wiggles his eyebrows. 'You like her don't you?!' Hobi shouts with way too much energy for 11pm. 'I mean... I dunno about that.' I say suddenly falling on the floor. I can't be that drunk or at least I thought I couldn't. The others laugh and clap while literally wetting themselves. 'F*ck is happening?' I say trying to get up but stumbling again which just makes them laugh more.

The rest of the night was a little bit of a blur but somehow I made it to my room in one piece and got in to bed at some ridiculous hour of the morning...