16

Areum's pov:

I knew that Guanlin was hiding something but after seeing these weapons my doubt is clear.

"Well... You guys must be thinking when have these weapons with me, am I right?" He smirked while playing with a knife and all of us nodded.

He looks like some kind of a villain in the movies right now.

"I am being ordered to take Mira back to her parents." He said calmly.

"What do you mean 'bring her back to her parents'?" Aecha asked while all of us just looked at him.

"You see.. I was hired to take Mira to her parents because she ran away from home." Guanlin said calmly.

"What?" Ok I don't know which part I don't understand but I am sure I don't understand something.

He chuckled. "Let me explain it in detail."

"So, Mira is the only child in her family so she was pretty spoiled, but one day she ran away from home without any reasons and got involved in a gang they are like her bodyguards that's why in order to take her back I had to take some few weapons with me for safety. She is stubborn so until and unless I kidnapped her I can't do anything. She always tries to get what she wants that's why she went up to this extend."

"Oh."

"Wait... Do you even know how to use these weapons?" Beomgyu asked pointing at them.

"Of course. I am a professional agent that why her family hired me." He laughed.

"This is too much information. My brain can't handle it." Aecha said while all of us nodded except Guanlin nodded.

"So-"
"I can't believe that my childhood best friend, is a professional agent. Like what the heck!?" Aecha cutted Guanlin while and attacking him while saying some random stuffs like 'Where is my baby Linlin?' or 'why did you never told me!?' etc etc.

"Let's not waste anymore time and start our mission." Beomgyu said picking up a pistol.

He looks hot..

I didn't realized I was staring at him until he turned towards me and winked.

Shit.

I quickly turned away and took a knife to distract myself of course.

"Ahem... Before going I want to tell you guys that the mansion that we are going to is the main base of that gang. There are like 30 members in that gang if I remembered correctly. That gang is highly known for selling drugs and weapons. They are skilled in all these things."

"WHAT!?" all of us shouted in unison.

"But don't worry I have called some of my friends will be joining us in this mission and they will come to pick us up." All of us just nodded as he explained.

"Linlin... Why did you became an agent?"
Aecha asked him.

"I wanted to. I always thought that agents are cool and all so I wanted to try too. That's why I trained to become an agent while studying and it did kinda effected me but I'm fine with that." He laughed.

"So what do you normally do?" Kai asked.

"I just hack and attack that's all." He smilled at us innocently.

How can this innocent baby looking guy be an agent?

~dingg~

He looked down and smiled.

"My friends texted me they are ready and they are waiting for us outside. Oh and wear these jackets, the designs are made in such a way that no one will know that this ordinary looking jacket is actually bulletproof." He took out some colourful jackets and pass it to us. "These are bulletproof jackets wear it if you don't wanna die. I mean they mostly shot in the body or maybe if they try headshot then.."

"WE GOT IT!!!" All of us shouted again and wore it.

"Great now let's go and safe Hyerim before its too late."

"Yeah!!!" All of us shouted again outside his apartment.

"YOU KIDS STOP SHOUTING OR ELSE I'LL PERSONALLY COME THERE AND HIT YOU WITH MY PAN!!" a random neighbor shouted at us and we shouted saying sorry to him and ran out.

"Guanlinie!!" A guy came out of nowhere and hugged him.
"Hey Guanlin!!" Another guy came.
"Hey bro!!" another one.
"So they are joining us?" Another guy said pointing at us and we nodded.

"Well... Hello I'm Yoo Seonho at your service." He bowed.
"I'm Kang Daniel."
"I'm Ong Seungwoo"
"I'm Park Woojin."

All of us introduced ourselves and went inside the car.

And off we go..

It's 15 minutes ride from here so we are crossing the speed limit.

I am going to die!!!!

"We are here!!!"
After 5-10 minutes of scary turbo ride we reached the mansion.

This shit is scary.

"I want you girls to stay here. Keep these guns with you and don't open it. Ok?" Daniel advised us and we nodded.

"Stay safe guys."
"Don't worry we will."

And they left.

"Areum?"
"Mmm?"
"I hope they will save Hyerim before it's too late."
"They can do it. Don't worry."

Both of us hugged each other while I hoping for them to come back safe.

Beomgyu's pov:

The building up close is more scarer.

"Guys..." all of us looked at Seonho.
"Bad news. They know that we will come here to safe her. There aren't 30 or something members here there are around 100 of them."

"WHAT!?" All of us whisper shouted.
(A/n: what am I writing?)

"We can't turn back now. It's now or never. Are you guys ready?" Seungwoo said while all of us nodded and entered the danger zone.

It's now or never.
Hyerim we are coming to save you.
____________________________________
That's all<3

Thank you so much for reading this and hope you guys liked it<3

Stay safe and healthy
Have a great day ahead<3

Spoiler: next chapter will be blood everywhere. Not exactly blood but blood which is not that bloody but kinda bloody.
Ok I'm getting confused >∆<

See yaaaaa!!!!!