167

Toni had set her own conditions. She looked at Bella with a burning gaze and was persistently waiting for Bella's answer. "Leave?" Bella looked at Toni in shock. "Yes..." Toni looked at Bella with a burning gaze and said, "As long as you leave, I will forgive you, as if nothing had happened."

"Toni, I won't agree to this condition. I'm very sad to see your status. I hope you can get better, but I won't accept your unreasonable request." Bella shook her head and rejected the request made by Toni. She said very earnestly, "In fact, your heart is very clear. He rejected you not because of me, but because he doesn't;t like you, even if it's not me, it'll be someone else, you..."

"Shut up..." Toni stood up excitedly, and slapped her face fiercely, "What do you know? If it were;t for you, I and William would definitely be together. And even if William really doesn't like me, he can't like a woman like you. You're too dirty. A woman like you doesn't deserve William, he might be with anyone, but he can't be with you because you're not worthy!"

The cheeks that had been slapped by her were painful, but there were no other things that would be more painful than the harsh words she heard from Toni. Was this really Toni she knew? Toni that she met was pure and kind, Live and cheerful, and treated others with enthusiasm. But now Toni had changed.

"Bella, don't look at me with this kind of look just like I'm your friend. I fooled anymore. To treat you as a friend in this life is definitely the biggest failure of my life." Toni said fiercely. She seemed to feel that it was still not enough. She reached out and picked up the coffee on the table, and poured in onto Bella's face.

"You are a disgusting woman, you should wash more and know what you are. Do you think you really can fly to the branch to become a phoenix? I tell you with I Toni exist one day you definitely have no chance!" Toni said fiercely. 

The scaling coffee fell from her forehead. There was a burning sensation on her face. The coffee on her face blurred her gaze. Looking at the angry Toni, she only felt particularly strange. "Toni, you hit me today. I don't fight back, not because I think I'm sorry for you, but because you helped me in my worst times." Bella wiped the coffee on her face with a tissue, "But since you don't treat me as a friend anymore, I won't insist on it. Friends are relatives. I'm not your friend anymore. I won't allow you to do this to me again. This is the last time. If you figured it out and want to continue to be friends with me, we'll be friends again."

The way Toni did and what she said made her heart cold, but she had helped her and she would always remember it, so she would wait until Toni had figured out and continued to be friends with her, but she did have a bottom line, she could not keep her bullied. Toni scoffed at Bella's words. She felt that she was just pretending to be. 

Seeing that Bella was about to leave, she ironically looked at Bella's face, but a hint of guilt flashed in her heart. She warned Bella, "Don't think about complaining to William." 

"Don't worry, I won't." Bella nodded and left. She was no longer a child. Of course, she would not get William involved in. Even though Bella pretended to be very sensible and calm, the fact that her only friend treated her as an enemy also made her hurt. 

She was too embarrassed, so she did not return to the hospital right away. Instead, she chose to self. If she was seen by William, he would definitely question her. In order to avoid trouble, she did not want him to find out. It was just that she had forgotten that she had been so caring about Liam during this time and had not even left for a while. How could William not be noticed after leaving for so long today? 

When she saw the call from William, Bella was nervous. "Bella, where are you?" William asked worriedly. Her heart warmed up when she heard the caress of William. She had a sour nose and she wanted to cry. Her voice was hoarse, "I'm at home..."

She quickly claimed herself down, lest he heard something was wrong with her, but even then, William might felt something was wrong. William asked uneasily, "At home? Bella, did something happen?" Hearing his question, Bella's heart was beating fast. She didn't want to let William know about what happened today. 

She took a deep breath and said with a guilty conscience, "It's nothing, I haven't been able to take a shower for a few days. I just want to go home and take a shower." She walked into the bathroom and looked at her cheeks in the mirror. her heart was worried. How could the marks on her face disappear?

"Mmm, then I'll pick you up later." William continued. "No... No need, just wait for me to come over on my own. Liam is alone in the hospital. I'm not sure. Look at Liam properly." Bella refused William's suggestion. The slap on her face was not processed so quickly, so she did not dare to let him come.

"Well... well, I won't tell you anymore. I'll go to take a bath and you should take good care of Liam." Bella washed away the coffee flavor, then she took the ice and applied it to the face for half an hour. The redness on the face slowly retreated. This was a little assured. She used the foundation on the side and gently wiped it away. She could not see the signs of injury with her hair.

When she thought about what Toni said today, her heart was still a little uncomfortable. Afraid of William's call, she called the taxi to the hospital. Liam was already awake, but he did not see Bella. He was looking for her. When she came back, his big eyes lit up, "Mommy!" 

The nurse on the side saw Liam be so close to Bella. She smiled and said, "Liam doesn't want anyone, but he only wants Miss Bella. You look alike, and your blood type is the same. There is no doubt to say that you're mother and son." Bella smiled, feeling a little uneasy. 

This was not the first time someone had said that. Were she and Liam really a mother and son?  The detective agency's news hadn't come up yet. The subtle hope in her heart had not burned out yet.