19*

* I forgot to edit the date in the last chapter. ( it said that they'll go to the party the same night as they arrived, but it was supposed to say the next day, oops.)

" What about this one?" You asked Yoongi, holding a purple coloured dress up.

Yoongi shook his head.

You huffed in frustration.

You and Yoongi have been dress shopping for hours now. Yoongi never seemed to agree with whatever you picked out, yet refused to pick out something he liked. Jaehyuk was with Yoongi's mother, who had decided that he would not come with you two to the party as it would be boring for him anyway. She offered to stay with him, stating that she wasn't in the mood for a boring party anyway.

" Yoongi, if there's nothing here we like, then I'd like to suggest that we go by my house. I'm pretty sure that I have something suitable." You said, crossing your arms over

" Listen, I'm not sure if you've realised it. But we're supposed to impress my father. I want him to look at us and think about how wrong he is-"

" Yoongi, love, calm down. We don't have to impress anyone. I'm coming to prove the opposite remember? I'm here with you to prove that you don't care about what he thinks." You cut him off, caressing his cheek for a moment.

" Yeah, you're right, but I just- I don't know-"

" Yoongi hyung, is that you?" Yoongi was interrupted by a ( dyed) blonde haired male.

" Jimin." Yoongi replied sharply, his eyes sharpening.

" Hello, hyung. It's been a while since I've seen you around. Oh, wait a minute. You've braught a girl with you. How cute. The names Jimin, sweetheart. Park Jimin." Jimin walked over to you and greeted you with a smirk on his full lips, taking your hand in an attempt to kiss it formally.

" Nice to meet you, Park." You said curtly, taking your hand out of his grip before his lips could touch your skin.

Bippity bop, I think the frickety frack not. You tough. ( A/N : Yes, I got that from the internet trashcan, stay pg 12 folks.)

Yoongi felt a smile come to his lips at your simply avoiding behavior.

Jimin didn't expect it, by now, any girl would usually already be swooning over him. You barely batted an eye at him.

Intresting. He smirked to himself.

" And your name is..?" Jimin asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

" L/N Y/N." You replied with a polite smile.

" Nice to meet you. What are you doing with a guy like him?" He asked you.

" She's my girlfriend, we're shopping for tonight." Yoongi answered for you, and even tough you didn't like it when people speak for you, you accepted it for now anyway.

" Ah, I see. I suppose that I'll see you tonight too then-"

" Jimin! Where are you?! Oh there you are. What do you think of this dress?" A random woman around your age had arrived, wearing a short, red dress.

" It looks fine." Jimin shrugged, obviously not interested.

" I think I might be getting this one. Let's go and then you can pay for it baby." She smiled, taking him by hand.

" Sure, let's go baby. I'll see you tonight Yoongi hyung. And you too of course Y/N." Jimin winked before leaving.

Yoongi opened his mouth to say something but you beat him to it.

" Let me geuss, he's the 'hot bachelor ceo' we all secretly read about in books and fanfics?"

" Yep." Yoongi nodded.

" Also, for the record. I'm paying for the dress.-"

" Nope. I braught you here and demanded you pick something out, so I'll pay for the dress. You've paid for the food last time when we went to Mackey D's with the kids." Yoongi pointed out.

" Alright." You shrugged.

-

" What do you think about this one?" Yoongi asked, pulling a navy blue off shoulder dress out with a sparkly belt and minimal glitters.

" That one's really pretty." You said as you moved to stand beside him, running your fingers over the fabric and stopping by the price tag.

Your eyes bulged at the price.

" Yoongi, this one's too expensive. I can't ask you to pay for that.-"

" Y/N, listen. My father is a ceo of a wealthy company. That dress is merely a dent in my bank account." Yoongi cut you off.

" I know that, but still." You pout.

Yes, the dress was beautiful, but you couldn't get it over you heart if he were to pay for this.

" Try it on. If it doesn't hit the wow factor, we can put it back." Yoongi said.

" Fair." You shrugged.

Barely a moment later, you were in the fitting rooms, looking at the dress which hung on the hanger. Was this really a good idea?

You decided to try it on anyway. Sure, the dress was beautiful, but would it look the same on you?

Once you managed to get it on with little to no trouble, you looked stunning. Even you couldn't deny that. Sure, you saw yourself as a potato too all the time, but dn, even you had to admit that you were a shiny potato right now.

You smiled as you tough about Yoongi's reaction.

Will he like it?  Will it take his breath away like in those romance movies?

You exited the fitting room and turned to Yoongi.

" What do you think?" You smiled cheekily.

Yoongi looked up at the sound of your voice, and a cute smile rose to his face as he checked you out.

" I think my babygirl looks beautiful." Yoongi smiled, biting his lip.

You blushed.

If you really did look this good, you could overthink the price and allow Yoongi to spoil you, right?