25

Jungkook POV :
I run after him and he entered my office giggling,I took him in my embrace.
Jungkook: " you're a tease Kim Taehyung ". He giggled. I kept on looking at him deeply and he smiled caressing my cheeks then he pecks my lips .
Taehyung: " I love you ". I smiled
Jungkook: " I love you ". I kissed him and he smiled in the kiss .
" I see that you are occupied Jungkook ". We turned around to find mr Kim .he smiled at us .
Jungkook: " good morning uncle Hyungsik ".
Hyungsik: " good morning ". Taehyung went to him and hugged him .
Taehyung: " morning appa ". He kissed his cheeks making him smile .
He came and I hugged him too .
Hyungsik: " I came here to discuss something with you Jungkook ". I nodded .
Taehyung: " I will reschedule your meeting darling ". He nodded smiling.
Hyungsik:" you can stay with us Taehyung ". He nodded .
Jungkook: " is everything alright?". He nodded
Hyungsik: " you said that some of your design has been stolen right ?".
Jungkook: " yeah 3 of them ".
Hyungsik: " well today is my fourth one that it's been stolen and I think it's the same person since it's the design that I wanted to give to you ". Taehyung gasped
Taehyung: " appa do you think is someone from your workplace ". He nodded
Hyungsik: " I think it's someone I know ".
Jungkook: " me and taebaby think it's a partner who's name is phong ". He widen his eyes
Hyungsik: " oh it's my partner too ". I widen my eyes
Jungkook: " we didn't meet since the incident in my house ".
Hyungsik: " what has he been doing in your house ?".
Jungkook: " he came to threaten me to marry his daughter ".
Hyungsik: " that bastard said the same thing to chanyeol ".
Taehyung: " if it's him we have to play hard to get him in our traps ".
Jungkook: " what do you mean baby ?". I pulled him on my lap . Hyungsik smiles
Taehyung: " see he is using two traps at one time like steal from two companies and sold them on internet in an anonymous name ".
We looked at him confused
Taehyung: " so to think about it first I will make a design to both companies with different sketches, one specific design and we will know who works for them when we catch him we will get to the real person who works for him ". I was looking at him proud this person is a genius.
Hyungsik: " that's a great plan ". He clapped I peck his lips making him blush.
Jungkook: " my smart baby ". He giggled.
Taehyung: " but for now we will do like we don't know what's happening and play discretely, Jungkook you have to act normal and you too appa ". We nodded .
Jungkook: " we will follow the plan ".
Taehyung: " while me I will analyze the workers since they don't be suspicious of me I will put my plan on and you tell baekhyun to do the same since he is Chanyeol assistant ". Hyungsik nodded .
Jungkook: " okay then we will keep in touch if anything happens we call ". Hyungsik nodded again and got up .
Hyungsik: " okay , take care of Taehyung ". He patted my back .
Jungkook: " I will for sure ". Taehyung blushed .
Hyungsik: " good to know my son is in the right hand now ". We smiled at each other .
Hyungsik: " I will go now I promised your mom to have lunch together ".
Jungkook: " yeah take care too and drive safely ". He nodded Taehyung went and hugged him .
Hyungsik went out and taehyung came and embraced me making me smile .
Jungkook: " my baby is happy?".
Taehyung: " I'm so happy now that I have you and our son then I have a dad and a mom ,it's what I dreamed of kookie ". I smiled , a tear fell from his eyes I wiped it and kissed him .
Jungkook: " you know that above all we are all here for you , I will be everything you need , I will make sure to make happiness is all what you feel ". He hugged me sobbing.
Taehyung: " thank you darling ". I kissed his head
Jungkook: " that's what you deserve princess ".
Taehyung: " shouldn't we start our work ". I nodded .
Jungkook: " I told the workers to put an office with mine since you are my secretary you will know everything that happens inside my office". He nodded
Taehyung: " I will go see around later when you go with our son , to make sure everything is fine ". I nodded smiling
Jungkook: " just one thing baby , don't make them your friends ". He looked at me confused.
Taehyung: " why darling?".
Jungkook: " because they will want you just to get to me ". He nodded
Taehyung: " I don't need friends since I have already ". I smiled and gestures him to come to me .he set on my lap .
Jungkook: " you are my good boy ". He giggled.
Taehyung: " am I ?". I peck his lips
Jungkook: " yes you are ". I put my hand on his neck and pulled him to me . I kissed him making him moan . He pulled from the kiss and peck my neck then sucked on it making leave a low moan .
Taehyung: " you are hot ". I chuckled
Jungkook: " only for you baby ". I pulled him and kissed him our tongue modeled together with him leaving small moan making me groan he is the death of me his moans are heaven.
" I think if we don't go now we will watch a live porn ". We stopped and looked at the door to find yoongi , namjoon , hoseok.
I laughed and pulled Taehyung to my chest .
Jungkook: " when did you come ".
Hoseok : " long to see Taehyung has a boner with you having a tent ". We laughed making taehyung blush .
Taehyung: " jungkook I will go see around ". I nodded .
Jungkook: " okay princess, be careful yeah anything call me ". He nodded and peck my lips multiple times then went before saying bye to others making them smile.
Namjoon: " I came to give you this file , yoongi and hoseok tagged along since they have nothing to do ". I nodded and we started chatting, and laughing sometimes at hoseok words that making us laugh hard .