CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE

-AMIKO'S POV-

I was chilling on the couch when I got a phone call

I was chilling on the couch when I got a phone call. Answering, I heard my fathers deep voice.

"Amor, do you mind coming to see me? We have some things that we need to discuss." He said and I frowned in concern.

"O-Okay. Here I come." I said before he hung up. I got up and walked to the door before slipping on my slides. I grabbed Benji's truck keys and walked out the door.

I told my dad about my pregnancy and let's just say, every time he stares at Benji, it's cold but I know my dad would let up. I pulled off before driving to my fathers house.

As I drove, TBH by PARTYNEXTDOOR played loudly in the speakers. I nodded my head as I tapped my thumb to the beat on the stirring wheel. Pulling up to my dads house, I sighed before grabbing my phone.

 Pulling up to my dads house, I sighed before grabbing my phone

I walked to the doorstep before seeing the guards.

"You know, you better brake my fathers pockets because I know he has y'all standing all day." I said before they opened the door for me and I walked in.

I stood in front of the staircase before a man approached me.

"Are you Miss Garcia?" He asked and i nodded with a smile and he directed me down the hall. He lead me to this door before he opened and directed for me to walk in.

He closed the door and I focused on how my dad paced the floor with rage written all over his face. I haven't seen my dad this angry in so long.

"Dad what's wrong?" I asked as I looked around the nice, decorative office of his.

"Take a seat amor." He spoke to me and I did as told. My stomach turned in knots due to my nervousness. I didn't know what he was about to tell me.

"Pablo is back amor." He said and i shook my head.

"What? What is he doing down here?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know.."

"He's coming for you?" I asked and he looked at me with a mournful look. I sighed knowing he didn't come for my father.