Chapter thirty

Almost done...

Chapter thirty: I don't do girlfriends.

***

Two weeks later (why? Because nothing special happened)

Jared and I got closer than we expected, we texted everyday, and we always sat with each other. I had no idea if he's messing around or he's actually being serious.

Ready to sleep, I felt my phone vibrating on the nightstand, I grabbed it and saw that it was a message from Jared.

Are you ready for tomorrow, girlfriend?

I chuckled, as I typed back.

Of course, boyfriend. I'm getting 100 how could I not be ready?

Don't remind me smh 🤦‍♂️

Oops :3

Honestly it feels real because we've been spending these two weeks together, I laugh with you more than I laugh with Kevin hart, and that, love, is impossible but it happened.

I know I'm special;)

I'm yawning, I'll see you tomorrow babe, and don't forget about the kiss.

HEY

WHAT KISS?

JARED!

He didn't reply.

***

Next day came by so fast since I was sleeping. Duh. I decided to tease Jared, that's why I was wearing a really beautiful outfit today.

Dress code? My ass

Dress code? My ass.

AUTHOR HERE, By the way, SCAR'S HAIR ISNT RED NOR THATS THE HAIRSTYLE SHE CHOSE, SHE LET DOWN HER HAIR.

Thank god Noah always leaves at six, because he'd probably go crazy.

***

I entered the school with everyone's eyes on me, it wasn't even that beautiful, I loved it, I didn't think anyone would mind if I wore it.

I caught Jared staring at me, he looked up and down at me, and it made me self-conscious for some odd reason. I put that feeling aside, and winked at him. I saw his friends hit him and smirk, and he walked up to me.

"Looking beautiful as always," he placed a kiss on my cheek. He leaned in, and whispered, "you're making it harder for me to wait for the kiss."

"If you get it," I kissed his cheek, and walked past him. I saw Annabelle waving at me, and I went to her.

"What happened to you?" She gasped, also looking at me from up to down.

"Nothing," I shrugged. "Let's go to our first class."