𝟓

𝘾𝙃𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙂𝙊, 𝙄𝙇

Amore Ashley Michaels

Amore stopped to put on her denim jacket. She wore a pink Ralph Lauren t-shirt with jeans, and blue slip-ons. She was on her way home from school, and she chose not to wait for Amari again.

As she walked, she peeped the same black suburban pulling up up at the side of her. She took a deep breath, as she walked faster. "Ay! You!" The guy in black, who was seen with Jasmine, got out the car. Amore started to run down the street, as he caught up with her.

"Leave me alone!" Amore yelled, as he got closer to her. He grabbed her by her arm, and threw her over his shoulder.

"Help! This idiot is tryna kidnap me!" She screamed, as he carried her back to the car. He placed her in the car, and got in as well.

She sat by a brolic man on her left, at her right sat the guy. He had a gun in his hand.

"You look just like your daddy" He chuckled. "Oh, I ain't get to introduce myself. I'm Cordell".

Amore sat looking at him awkwardly. What would the man that killed her mother, want from her. Cordell sat back as he held his gun tightly.

"So, apparently I guess you know I killed your mom. I don't like your daddy either, so me talking to Jasmine would help me hurt something that he loved" Cordell shrugged. Tears streamed in Amore's eyes, hearing him say that. Just because he didn't like her father, he killed her mother, Simone didn't even want anything to do with Amari at that point. Why hurt her?

"So what did my mom do though?" A tear fell down Amore's face.

"The question you should be asking is, what did your daddy do" He scoffed.

𝘼𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙞'𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚

Amari looked out the window realizing, Amore wasn't home yet. It's been an hour, and he hasn't seen her. He went outside seeing Quincy leaned up against his car, smoking a blunt.

"Yo Q! You seen Amore?" He walked up to him.

"Nah 'Mari. I picked Imani up from school about an hour ago, and I ain't see her" Quincy continued to smoke his blunt. Amari sighed.

"Ight. Where Jasmine at?". Quincy shrugged.

"She ain't come home last night, so she probably when over to that nigga place" He said, as he threw away his finished blunt.

Amari thought for a second about where could his daughter be. That's when it hit him. Since Jasmine was messing with the guy that killed Simone, and Amore knew who it was, she had to be at that guy's crib.

"Call up Jasmine right now!" Amari exclaimed.

𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙡'𝙨 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙥

Quincy pulled his car up in front of Cordell's place. Amari realized the trap house in front of him belonged to Cordell. They haven't liked each other since high school.

"Oh shit..." Quincy became knowledgeable of who the house belonged to as well.

"This fucking bitch ass nigga...Cordell killed Simone.." Amari mumbled, as he furiously placed two guns in his back pocket. Quincy did the same.