41. Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover

Her...

"You need new clothes." Dean stated once I put on the dark gray casual dress I picked out. I straightened it in front of the mirror then turned around to him sitting on the bed.

"Oh really?" I smirked.

"Yes. Everything you have is either very short or very tempting." He shrugged, waving at the mid-thigh dress on me.

"Fine, let's go shopping after lunch then." I suggested with a smirk, walking to him and standing between his legs. His hands held my hips and mine went to his ridiculously hot face.

He looks super sexy in this black shirt and these gray pants! He's really handsome and so damn romantic!

I, myself, still can't believe how loved he makes me feel. Especially since last night.

Simply, it was amazing! I loved every single second of it, and I'm so glad that I didn't sleep with Matthew. I mean, the look on Dean's face was amazingly priceless. Oh, what I would give to see it again.

"Okay, but under one condition." He snapped me back from daydreaming.

"And what is that?" I smiled, moving my fingers through his hair.

"Lingerie shopping must be included." He smirked and gave me a wink.

"No." I blushed, shaking my head.

"Yes." He asserted, pulling me down to sit on one of his legs.

"No." I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling.

"Yes." He moved his face closer to mine and brushed our lips together slightly.

"N--" The rest came out as a moan when he kissed me.

"Yes." He mumbled against my mouth, playfully biting on my lower lip.

"Dean?" A knock on the door made us break the kiss.

"Yes, Jackie, come in." He said.

"Dean." I hissed and tried to stand up but his arms didn't budge, as Jackie opened the door.

"Aww." She smiled dreamily at us, causing him to smile in return and me to blush.

"What is it, Jackie?" He asked her.

"Someone is here to see you. Both of you." I looked at Dean with a slight frown.

Who would be here for us?

"Who is it?" He voiced my thoughts.

I swear, if it's Alex, I'll--

"He says his name is Drake Haynes." She answered. I froze, remembering the first half of that night.

Dean knows nothing about what John did.. Or tried to do. Is that why Drake is here? What if he tells him?

"Why is that bastard here?" Dean's voice went colder, making me flinch, as his arms tightened around me subconsciously.

"He said it's important." Jackie shrugged.

"Call William and let him kick his ass out." He replied firmly.

"No." I came up.

"No?" He frowned at me.

"No. Jackie, please tell him we'll be right there."

"No. Emma, what are you doing?" His frown deepened.

"Just listen to me. Please go, Jackie." She did as I said, closing the door behind her.