CHAPTER TWELVE: Moving In

I take in a deep breath as I knock on the front door of an unsuspecting William Afton. Knock. Knock. Knock. The door slowly starts to open and I see William's hand on the side of the door.

"Hello?" He asks and fully opens the door, a grin forming on his face as he locks eyes with me. "Well isn't it my beautiful girlfriend? Come in."

"Hi handsome." I walk in, planting a kiss on his cheek as I walk past.

"Would you like anything? A drink? A snack? A hug from a tired Micheal?"

"I'm good thanks. And please let the poor child rest."

The two of us sit on his sofa and I cross my legs, facing him with a serious look on my face. I put my hand in my bag, taking out the positive pregnancy test and hiding it in my hands. I tell William to close his eyes and hold his hands out. I place the test in the palms of his hands and envelop them around it.

"Open them." I say and shuffle backwards slightly with nerves.

The man in-front of me opens his eyes and his hands. At first a look of confusion fills his face but once he takes a closer look the switch in his brain clicks.

"Who's is this? Is this yours? You can't be serious? When did this happen? What does this mean? I-" William asks whilst taking little to no breaths in between his questions.

"William, breathe." I pause as he composes himself. "Yes, this my test. I am serious. We forgot to use protection. Yes, we're going to be parents. Yes, you have a say in where we're taking it from here."

William jumps up out of his seat. I stand up next to him and he grabs me by the waist, picking me up and swinging my body around once or twice.

"This is amazing! Move in with me. I can take care of you and make sure you're okay 24/7." He says bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Okay."

~~~~Time Skip Three Days~~~~

"That's the last box." William says placing the last of the boxes containing my things in his, now our, bedroom.

"Thank you for helping us Sarah." I thank my friend, giving her a big hug.

"No problem at all." She smiles. "Thanks for letting me live in your house."

"It's okay. As long as you pay me rent for living there once a month, the place is all yours."

Jack bursts through the door with his tail wagging and sees Micheal sitting on the bed. Sniffing his feet, Jack tries to understand the small being in front of him. After deciding that he likes Micheal, he jumps up onto the bed and lays his head gently on Micheal's lap.

"At least we don't have to worry about Jack being aggressive towards Micheal." William says whilst snaking an arm around me.

"Yeah, he protects what he loves. I can tell those two are going to be best friends." I respond.