30

I started by brushing out hair and put in a low ponytail. I wear a blue shirt with flowers petal on the top around my neck and a knee length skirt in the same colour. I tucked the shirt in and wear my pantyhose, complete it with my shoes in black and white. I also wear a sky blue blazer before heading out of the carriage.

We walked to the Great Hall in a group and settled down at a table as we waited for everyone to sit down

We walked to the Great Hall in a group and settled down at a table as we waited for everyone to sit down. While waiting, I turn to Stella and put my head on my palm.

"I really can't wait to know who's the champion for Hogwarts and Beauxbatons"

"Tu penses que qui sera choisi pour etre notre champion ?"
"I can't wait too! Who do you think will be chosen to be our champion?"

"I guess... Fleur Delacour. I mean she's really great and clever. She always try to be a good role model for her sister"

"Je seus d' accord. Fleur est intelligente et courageux"
"I agree. Fleur is clever and brave"

"I wonder who is the champion for Hogwarts"

"Je ne sais pas.... Très probablement. Cédric Diggory ?"
"I don't know... Most probably... Cedric Diggory?"

Stella said teasingly with a smirk on her face. I chuckled as I raised my both eyebrows.

"not you too"

"Vous seriez tous les deur tres mignos ensemble"
"you both will be very cute together"

"unbelievable" I said as I shook my head, smiling softly. Stella wriggles her eyebrows with her pink plump lips pursed. Her eyes keep darting somewhere and I don't have to look at it.

"Ton amoureux te regarde"
"your lover boy is staring at you"

"nonsense" I shook my head and look in front, turning my attention to dad who's walking into the middle of the room. He motioned me to come forward which I do and stand next to him with my hands folded together nicely.

"sit down please! And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection" the students sit down at their tables with their friends and the hall turn quiet in an instant.

Dad approaches the goblet which its flame is blue. Everyone looks at it anxiously as it glows red colour. A piece of paper fly out of it as dad catch it and read the name on it out loud.

"the Durmstrang champion is... Viktor Krum!" the Durmstrang students broke into cheers and a round of applause can be heard in the hall. Viktor stand from his seat as he walked to dad and shook his hand. He nodded his head at me which I replied with a small smile. He head to the back, into the trophy room.

The flames turns red again as a piece of paper shot out. I catch it this time and hand it to dad.

"the champion from Beauxbatons.... Fleur Delacour" my lips twitched into a huge smile as I clapped for her happily. She walked to dad and shook his hand. I pulled her into a hug which she reacted by hugging me back happily.