Chapter 35

Yuichi's POV

"We'll come and visit you tomorrow when you're more settled in," Erina said while hugging Kaguya.

"Don't cause trouble for Akira." I said. She nodded. 

"Ah, He's here, Thanks for letting me live here Yuichi-san. I'll see you tomorrow." Kaguya smiled and headed out of the door.

"Take care of her Akira!" I waved. He nodded in response then drove off with Kaguya. 

"Come on Erina, Let's go on a date," I said. 

"A date? Sure? What is that?" Erina asked. I face-palmed. 

"Come on this way, Get changed, then meet me back here." I sighed and went into my own room. I heard Erina go into her own room. 

****A few minutes later****

"You ready Erina?" I asked knocking on her door. 

"Yup! I'm coming out!" She replied and opened the door. She was wearing a cute dress. 

"Alright then, Let's go shall we?" I asked holding a hand. She nodded and took my hand. We went to many places, the mall (obviously, Erina loves the mall), restaurants, game centers, and a few more places. We saw many Octolings here and there because they were just freed today. Every octoling had an inkling with them. 

"That was great! Thanks for the date Yuichi-san!" Erina smiled.

"No problem Erina." I smiled back. 

"Hey, you! What are you and all the other OCTOLINGS doing here! This is Inkling property!" 

And as I thought we were going to leave on a good note, Some idiot had to mess it up. I sighed. 

"What's going on?" I asked walking up to them. 

"None of your business." The inkling replied. 

"Huh, Just tell me what happened," I repeated. 

"Wha- Fine! This OCTOLING here wasn't looking where she was going and made me drop my eggs which I was carrying and they all cracked! This inkling isn't taking good care of his Octoling." The Inkling hastily replied. 

"I said I was sorry sir." The octoling said, Her voice was trembling. 

"Shut up!" The inkling shouted. 

"That's enough!" I exclaimed. 

"What are you gonna do huh? Report to the police? I won't forgive you if you do and me and my gang will come and beat you AND the octoling You're hiding behind your back." The inkling smirked. 

"Sorry but, I'm Agent 4 of the new squidbeak splatoon. I hereby arrest you for raising your voice to an agent and being racist. Us agents declared Inklings be kind to octolings on whatever the conditions. They all came here from brutally abused EVERYDAY. They don't want more trouble. Wrists out inkling scum." I exclaimed. 

"And the 'Octoling' He had behind his back is agent 7 of the new squidbeak splatoon." A voice from behind us. I turned to see Yuki and Koutarou. I grinned. 

"I said wrists out!" I repeated. The inkling clicked his tongue in annoyance and held them out. 

"Thanks Yuki, I said cuffing him. 

"No prob Yuichi, They need to learn to respect octolings the way they do to other inklings." Yuki sighed. 

"Can you take him to Cap'n? I need to help these two." I asked. 

"Sure," Yuki replied and took the inkling. 

"You two okay?" I asked holding out a hand to the octoling. 

"Thank you sir, I'm okay." The octoling replied taking my hand and standing up. 

"What are your names?" I asked. 

"I'm Ophelia. This is the inkling taking care of me. His name is Theo. Thanks for rescuing us." Ophelia smiled. 

"No prob," I replied. 

"We need to go now. Take care." I said and we walked back to my apartment.