Sulking

I saw y/n rubbing her eyes and keep yawning. She stretch her body and look at me.

"Good morning..." She said and curved a lil smile.

"Morning. I've bake you some breakfast~" I said and open the food cover.She smile.

"Thank you , Bestie~" She said. The word ' bestie ' came out from her mouth. I just curved a bitter smile. My eyes then look at her messy hair. 

"Don't eat first." I said and went to my room, take a comb and rubber hair. I came back to her and drag her to the couch.

"Don't move." I said and slowly brush her hair. I  tied her hair and turn her to face me.

"Wash your face first before taking breakfast. " I said. She looks at me , pouting her mouth.

"But I already hungry~"

"Go wash your face first. You look ugly." I giggles. She just nodded and went to her room.

After a minutes, she came out with happy face.She sat down on the dining table and open the food cover.

"Yummy~" She said and took it.

"Yah. Go wash your hand first, Princess." I said. She looks at me with weird view.

"Princess?" She asked. I nodded.

"Pretty suits with you." I said and look at my phone screen back.

"Why?"

"Because when you wakes up, you look like sleeping beauty." I said curving a wide smile to her.

"Am I pretty?" She asked cutely. I shook my head.

"No." I scoffed , made her sulk.

"But you said that I look like a sleeping beauty." She said.

"Yeah.With messy hair and ugly version." I scoffed again. She hits my  shoulder.

"You still a bad boy." She said.

"No, I'm not!" 

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes~"

"I'm not!"

"Yes. You are ,Lee Haechan."

"Fine! Whatever!"I pissed off and ignoring her by looking at my phone screen.

" Want some?" She asked me. I look at her back, try to bribe some food on my mouth. I shook my head.

"Open your mouth~" She said but I still shook my head. 

"There's the aeroplane come!" She said while made the aeroplane sound using her mouth. I giggles and just open my mouth.

"Good boy." She said and petted my head.

"I'm not a lil kid." I said.

"But you look like a lil kid. Cute and sometimes pamper." She said.

"I'm not okay." I said and stare at her seriously.

"You are, Lee Haechan and don't try to denied it. I know you since we 7. "

"And I know you too, Park y/n. You  know you always gonna win and I always gonna gave up for you." I said while mocking her. We then interrupted by her phone alarm, ringing.