CHAPTER FOURTY-TWO

-BENJI'S OMNISCIENT-

Benji chilled in VIP while Drip Like This played loudly on the speakers

Benji chilled in VIP while Drip Like This played loudly on the speakers. He was on his third blunt and fourth glass of Hennessy.

He looked over at Brandon watching over the people on the dance floor. Benji was feeling it.

"Yoo! It's so many bad bitches in here!" Polo yelled over the loud music and Benji shook his head at his friend.

Benji wasn't worried about none of these hoes. What he wanted was at home. Benji looked over at Kel who was getting danced on by a bunch of girls. It was his day.

Benji was nodding his head to the music as he pulled from his blunt when he heard that familiar voice.

His eyes trailed over before they landed on a girl from highschool. A girl he knew way back and they were cool. Benji actually had a crush on her back then but she moved away so Benji didn't stress it.

"Wassup Liyah

"Wassup Liyah." He said and she smiled before the two embraced each other in a hug. Liyah inhales his scent before the two pulled away with smiles plastered on their faces.

"What you doing out?" Liyah asked and a Benji shrugged before pointing at Kel having the time of his life with the girls.

Liyah laughed before she put her attention back on Benji.

"It's been a long time." Liyah sipped from her straw. Benji nodded. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Benji still thought she was beautiful.

"Who you here with?" He questioned.

"Tessa. But her ass went to go fuck around." Liyah lied and Benji nodded not really caring about Tessa. The two sat in silence before Liyah spoke up.

"I'm gonna go to the bar and I'm gonna bring you back a drink." Liyah smiled and he nodded watching her get up and sway her hips as she walked away. Benji bit his lip before he felt a hit to his shoulder.