Make a change

y/n

After the class end, I saw Minjae and Minsung stand near my class. I go straight to him while dragging Yeri with me.Mia just follow us from the back while annoyed with her cousin that keep muttering at her.

"HAN JISUNG. YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH OFF OR I'LL PROMISE I'M GONNA RIP IT OFF AND BURIED IT  ON THE CEMETARY." She said pissed off with him.

"Fine,'noona'~" He scoffed.

"I'm not your noona." 

"Then what are you? My girl friend?" He scoffed.

"I'm not gonna be your  anything in this world. Not even your FRIEND. " She said and close her ears using her hands.

"Sadly, your my cousin~" He said and laugh.

"Stop messing with me and go away from me!"

"Nope~"

"Then SHUT UP YOUR SHITTY MOUTH!"

"Also a 'NOPE' from me."

"FML becuz have him being my STUPID cousin..." She cursed.

We went to cafeteria with them. Yeri and me felt uncomfortable being watched by people surround  me. Keep glaring at me,talking to Minjae and Minsung.

"Did your fans always like this?" Yeri asked Minsung in whispering style.

"Yes..."  Minsung said to her.

"Creepy,right?" Mia spoke.

"You always like this,Mia?"I asked.

"Yes... Especially with this BOY." She said while stare at Jisung that keep ignoring all the stare and keep eating while watching Netflix on his phone.

"Well, we always like this but this time like too... Much?"Minjae said to me. 

"Much like what?"

"Like they keep glaring not just 'US' but... Their keep glaring at you too..." Minjae said half whispering. I gulped.

"Creepy~"

Haechan

I keep waiting for y/n at our dorm. Still, she didn't shows up. I bite my nail while my  my mind keep thinking if she still with those guy that she talking this morning.

I  decided to call y/n. Sadly, she turned her phone off. 

"Why did she turn off her phone?!" I said pissed off. I ruffles my hair in frustrated. I then messages her.

y/n~
Online

y/n, where are you?