Chapter 10

(Rey's POV:)

He left and that was that. Yes, I was alone. I was lonely and missed him terribly for the first few weeks. It was hell not being able to talk to him let alone see his face. I swore to myself that I would try and forget him, and that this was bound to happen. Him and I came from different backgrounds and besides that, I expect the people I love to leave me eventually. Ben leaving me was only a matter of time.

"Get away from that," I said smiling softly at a rather adventurous porg. "You'll get hurt if you keep on playing near my lightsaber."

Naturally the porg ignored me and continued to walk around the saber. Rolling my eyes I picked the small creature up and placed him on my lap. "You have to be careful, little one."

"She's right, that saber would have penetrated through you if ignited."

I whipped my head around to see a woman dressed in purple. "Zorii, what are you doing here and how did you find me?"

Zorii looked around for a moment. "So it's true."

"What's true?"

"He left you, didn't he. That bastard was seen on Cato Neimoidia and questions were raised when you weren't spotted with him."

"What's Ben doing on Cato Neimoidia," I couldn't help but think to myself as Zorii stared at me.

"Rumor has it that he's on the run from something, but no ones sure what. Poe wants you to find him, something about not trusting him."

"Poe was always skeptical when it came to Ben's redemption."

"Yeah," Zorri said looking down at her blaster wistfully. "You have to come with me."

"I can't just leave. This is my home now."

"Your home is with the Resistance."

"The Resistance is dead, the First Order is over."

"So we thought."

- - -
(Ben's POV:)

"You dirty bastard I'll kill you," I said throwing my saber into a wall.

"Going mad, are we?"

"Shut up, you aren't real."

"So I see you haven't moved on. How unfortunate of you."

"This is your fault. You made up Cason and you aren't going to admit it."

"Cason is very much real, Ren. In fact, you should be a father soon. Your precious scavenger should start seeing signs that she's pregnant soon."

"I hope you-"

"Your fate is sealed, Kylo Ren."

"MY NAME IS BEN SOLO."

"She's coming."

"She can't come. I left her with no way off that damned island."

"You foolish child. Turn to your left."

I turned just in time. A shot from a blaster just barely missed me.