/Chapter Fourteen/

Jihyo's PoV

It's almost lunch and I just finished eating so I don't really have anything to do now. While the others own their own business, even Momo, and Sana went out together and Dahyun is now in her pictorial schedules.

"It's already lunch, how long Y/N needs to stay in the building?" Jeongyeon asked who just came into the kitchen.

"She leaves so early too," I said.

"Hays, I was expecting to have time with our new member." 

I went to the sink and wash up my plates while Jeongyeon sat on my previous seat.

"Why did she leave early anyway?" 

"She went on a walk. Dahyun and Chaeyoung also joined her, I guess she went straight to the building after that."

"Morning guys."

I looked behind and saw Nayeon who pretty sure just decided to come out of their room.

"Where's the others?"

"Mina is in our room. Dahyun left an hour ago, she has some pictorials. Sana and Momo went out."

"And Chaeyoung?"

"Probably went back to sleep. Dahyun and her woke up early." I said.

Jeongyeon sighed which made me look at her.

"I want to do something else. It's kinda tiring staying all day here." 

"Right, I want to go to the building to practice but I am too lazy to do so too," I said as I finished washing my plates. I leaned on the sink and faced Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"Should we go visit Y/N? I wanna know what she's doing now."

I looked at Nayeon as she said that. I mean It's not a problem, I think it's a good idea too.

"We can bring her some food." 

"Good idea." 

Jeongyeon and Nayeon changed up while I prepared a lunch set for Y/N. It didn't take me much time to prepare it. After that, I went to our room and saw Mina.

"Wanna go to the building? We're going to visit Y/N."

"Oh, uhm... I'm in the game right now. Is everyone going?"

"Chaeyoung is still sleeping in her room. She and Dahyun woke up early today to join Y/N this morning."

"Oh, yeah. I'll try to catch up."

"Okay, If Sana and Momo come back, tell them where we are. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are coming with me."

Mina nodded and as soon as I finished changing, I went out and saw Jeongyeon and Nayeon. We leave the dorm together. We get in the car, letting Jeongyeon drive us down to the building. Not so long, we arrived at the building. As Jeongyeon dropped us in front of the building as she'll have to park the car first. Nayeon and I were just about to enter the building when we saw manager Kris and Y/N. They stopped midway then we saw another person.

"Is that Coach Younghae? What is He doing with Y/N?"

"I think He's Y/N's coach," I said.

We watched them talk and then Coach Younghae hugged Y/N after that He left and bid goodbye to manager Kris and Y/N. Not so long, Y/N and manager Kris saw us in front of the building. I watched Y/N smile ear to ear as she saw us which made me smile too.

"Unnie!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"What are you doing here? Do you have a schedule for today?" She asked as she ran towards us.

"Nope, we're here to check on you. Did you eat already? We brought some lunch for you." Nayeon said lifting the paper bag I prepared.

"Oh, uhm... Coach Younghae invited us to lunch." She said.

That makes sense.

"He did? Aw, Jihyo even brought a lot just for you." Nayeon said.

Y/N looked at me then she looked at the paper bag.

"Really? I didn't expect you'll come today. But since I still have another lesson to attend, maybe I could eat it later."

"You're not yet done with your schedule?" I asked.

"I still have a vocal lesson."

"Can we watch? Since we are here anyway. We're just waiting for Jeongyeon." 

"Yeah, I think it's fine."

As Jeongyeon came, we head to the practice room and waited for Y/N's vocal coach. While waiting, we started talking and Nayeon brought up Y/N's dance coach.

"So, what else did you guys do a while ago?"

"We practiced for hours. He said I could improve as long as I follow his techniques. He was nice to invite me and aunt Kris too."

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and I looked at each other as we shared the same thought.

"Ohh, He's that kind," Jeongyeon said.

"But is he gonna be your permanent dance mentor?" Nayeon asked.

"According to pd-nim and aunt Kris, yes." 

"Oh, well, at least Manager Kris is with you," Jeongyeon mumbled while Nayeon shook her head and tried not to laugh.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

I just shake my head at the two as they keep sending those meaningful looks at each other. Apparently, that dance coach used to be our mentor in the early years. He's been our coach for a year. Then he also choreographed some of our performances on award shows and stuff. So we pretty much know him.

Compared to the other girls, the three of us are observant with that coach. Not because we are trying to be creepy by observing our dance coach's behavior. He just has this weird personality in him.

There was a time when not just me, but Nayeon and Jeongyeon saw him trying to make a move on Mina. It wasn't that obvious unless you'll focus on her, and at first, I thought I am just making up things or imagining it. But then Jeongyeon and Nayeon also noticed it. We just chose to not tell it to Mina seems she doesn't seem to notice it. Also, if we tell her, she might feel uncomfortable and at that time, coach Younghae is our best choreographer and we are just trying to be professional.

"Anyway, you didn't tell us you wake up early and like to go for a walk every morning. We should have joined you." I said.

"Chaeyoung unnie and Dahyun unnie did join me. They were in the living room when I was about to go."

"Yeah, but next time," I said which she answered by a nod.

Not too long, the vocal coach came in with manager Kris. She's not familiar to me, so I think the management hired a new vocal coach for Y/N.

"Good luck Y/N." We said as we sat on the couch while Y/N and her vocal couch started their session with a warm-up exercise in the booth.

While waiting, we just talked to manager Kris, mostly asking about Y/N and she did tell us some things about Y/N such as what she usually does when she has free time. While Nayeon and Jeongyeon enjoyed talking to Manager Kris, I decided to get in the booth to listen to Y/N. She was currently singing when I entered, and her vocal coach is just listening to her.

I stood at the door as I listen to Y/N's singing. It's much different than the first time I heard her singing voice. Prolly because I could hear how raw and natural her voice was clear. And I wasn't even exaggerating, there's no doubt why she got millions of followers because of her voice. It's heartwarming and powerful at the same time.