Chapter 3

|{Official}|

Word Count [882]

*Actual Present*

"Give it back!" You shout trying to reach the hair tie from Jimin's hand. "I don't think I can." He said laughing as you tried to get it from him.

You got closer to him as he held the hair tie behind him. Your almost about to reach it until he backs too far away and you fall on the ground on your face.

Your instantly helped up. "Y/n are you okay? Jimin you need to calm down!" Hoseok scolded him as he lifted you up to your feet. Hoseok was always to your rescue.

Hoseok had finally woke up a month ago. Over that time living in Jimin's house you have grown closer to him and the guys. It's crazy, you would've never thought you would've trusted someone again. Yet you have. About six other people.

"Aw calm down Hobi I'm just having a little fun." Jimin said coming back over to you both, handing you your hair tie. Jimin slings his arm around your shoulder and you could see Hoseok almost freak out. He didn't after he saw you didn't flinch.

He wasn't used to this after he woke up. He's always been there for you. You could kind of see the hurt in his eyes when he saw that you didn't flinch to Jimin but you did to him. You don't understand why it's like this yourself.

Jungkook enters the room with a full glass of banana milk. He looks at you and smiles, "Y/n want to go shopping tomorrow?" He asked cutely.

You frowned, "Sorry Jungkookie I have to look for a job tomorrow, I refuse to stay at someone's house and not help pay bills." You say. Jungkook pouts but nods to you.

Hoseok on the other hand flips out, "A job!?
Y/n you cannot work, I won't allow it."

You laugh at Hoseok, "Hobi, I'm getting a job, I know you care for me but trust me I will be fine, you taught me that." You went up to hug him and he melted in your embrace. He gave into you.

"Alright I suppose, just call if something goes wrong." Hoseok says and you just hug him even tighter. You feel someone grab your hand. It's Jimin, he pulls you out of Hoseok's embrace and into his.

You groan at the sudden impact when you hit his chest. Jimin just chuckles and holds you tighter. You hit his chest, "Aish Jimin, I swear!"

"Why are you swearing?" He asked with a giggly tone. You glare at him evilly and he just puts his hand in your hair messing it up. "When your angry it's cute." Jimin said.

Hoseok stared at you guys and fake gagged. "I can't take anymore of this, bye guys I'll see you later." He said waving and beginning to leave the house. Your eyes widen and you run over to Hoseok, "No, you can't it's not safe." You hug his back not letting him go.

Hoseok laughs, "I'll be fine Y/n besides you got Jimin here with you." He turns around to face you. You slowly nod and move your arms off of him. He walks out of the door and you just frown to yourself.

Jimin comes over to you, "Come on let's watch a movie." He grabs your hand. You felt weird . . . but in a good way. Your face heated up and you got more flustered. You've always been like this around Jimin though.

"Where's Jungkook?" You ask. "Oh he just left the room and I bet he fell asleep in my room." Jimin shrugged and you both sat down on the couch.

"What movie do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Hmm." You think, "Just pick the first movie that shows up." You finish and he nods.

He chooses a movie and you get comfortable. You snuggle on the side of him and he keeps his arm around you. After the movies about thirty minutes in Jimin reaches for the remote and pauses it.

"This movie is really bad." He said and you both laughed. "Well now what?" You ask looking at the male. You can't help but stare into his dark orbs as he stares back into yours.

Your so fixated on them you don't notice him moving closer to you. His lips touch yours and he pulls you in for a kiss. Your surprised you didn't react badly at all. Like you trust him. You also felt horrible because Hoseok kissed you last summer and you almost had a panic attack.

Jimin pulls away and you part your lips. He softly smiles, "Y/n, we've known each other for a while now." He says and you nod. All you can feel are the butterflies in your tummy.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. You didn't hesitate to answer. You smiled at him with a nod, "Yes."

"Oh, I see." Jimin and you look over to who spoke. Hoseok had just entered the house.

The memories you have with a person right now, will never be the same. Especially in the future and it hurts, a lot.

A/N
Can I just say this is some twisted shit, I'm sorry I did you dirty like that Hobi 🥺