71

All four hunters had returned to their house. Sam had set the body down onto a table.

"Gross." Jessica scrunched up her nose.

"Built like a super model," Bobby said as he stared at the body. "But this thing was strong. That's for damn sure. Carried a full grown man up a tree in nothing flat."

"But," Sam started. "It only took one bullet to bring it down."

"And not even a silver bullet," Dean said. "Just a bullet-bullet."

Jessica walked closer towards the body to get a better look at the bullet wound.

This was a terrible mistake.

Suddenly, the creature bolted up and stood on the table. It's eyes landed on Jessica.

"JESS, GET DOWN!" Dean shouted.

Jessica fell backwards just as several bullets began to pierce the creatures body.

The creature fell back down onto the table. Now it was dead.

"You okay?" Dean helped Jessica stand.

"Yeah." Jessica nodded her head. "Thanks."

"The first shot must've just stunned it." Bobby said as he stepped towards the creature.

"Let's check it's 'hulk' pants for some I.D." Dean began to reach into the creatures pants pocket. Once his hand grabbed ahold of a wallet, he pulled it out and groaned in disgust. "Oh man, that is just going to ruin the leather."

Sam quickly took the wallet out of Deans hand.

"You feeling alright?" Bobby asked.

Dean looked at the man. "Yeah, I feel great."

"Gerald Browder." Sam handed the I.D. to Bobby. "Lives here in town, 5'9, brown hair and blue eyes... 235 pounds."

Jessica looked at the corpse. "That don't look like 235 pounds. Man lost some serious weight."

Bobby grabbed a fire poker and stuck it into one of the bullet hole wounds. When he pulled the stick back, it had gray goo on it.

"I think we better have a look under Geralds hood."

"I'll be in the other room, then." Jessica had a sudden wave of nausea hit her.

"You okay, Jess?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll be back in a second." Jessica made her way into the other room and sat down. Her head felt like it was spinning.

"My god, what's going on with me?" Jessica whispered. She began to rub her temples and slowly, she shut her eyes.

"BOBBY!"

Jessica flinched. Her eyes shot open.

"It was just a dream." Jessica groaned. "Just a stupid dream!"

"Hey," Dean had come into the room and sat down next to Jessica. "What's going on? Are you okay?"

Jessica sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine. I had a bad dream before we got here."

"Did it happen yesterday?" Dean asked.

Jessica shook her head. "A few weeks ago. When we arrived in town."

"What was it about?"

Jessica rubbed her arms. "I didn't see anything happen, but, I'm pretty sure Bobby died in my dream."

"Well, how do you know he died if you didn't see anything happen?" Dean smirked.

"His hat, I saw his hat. It had a bullet hole and blood on it." Jessica said sadly.