CHAPTER FOURTY-THREE

-AMIKO'S POV-

I was sitting in the bed bored as ever since everybody was busy. Including Benji. I got out of bed before walking to Riley's room to check up on her. I knocked on the door before waiting.

"Come in." I heard and I walked in to see her laying down.

"You okay?" I asked and she sniffled. I knew she was crying so I laid beside her and she wrapped her arms around me.

"You don't look at me any different do you?" Riley asked.

"No Riley. Not when I know how you really are." I said.

"I know your not that type of girl." I added.

"I really liked him you know. That's why I did it but it's like once he began to undress me, I couldn't do it and he just grew angry." She cried and I frowned.

"Riley, I'm serious. Don't hang out with him anymore and I'm not playing with you. I want you to be safe." I said and she nodded.

"Miko I actually like you. I know your the right one for my brother. Seriously. You take care of him like a woman should." She said and i smiled before rubbing her back. My phone dinged and I saw that I had a message from an unknown number.

Opening up the unknown message, it was a video. I tapped on it as it played and I couldn't believe my eyes. I sat up and Riley took her arms from around me. I stood to my feet as I watched the video of Benji making love to these two women.

I couldn't really see their faces and honestly, I didn't care because his face was most definitely clear.

"You okay?" Riley asked as I felt tears fill my eyes.

"Yeah. I'll be right back." I said as I walked out of her room and down the hall to Benji's. My phone dinged again and I checked my phone to see a message from Benji.

Benji💛: on my way back baby.

I scoffed before shaking my head. All this time I actually thought this man was for me. Now I might be this gangsta bitch, but when it came down to love or wanting to be loved, I was a punk.

I rested my elbows on my thighs as I cried into my hands. I actually thought he loved me but to see him making love, ACTUAL love to these females made me think different of him.

Our relationship was going good but then he goes out one night and somebody sends me shit like this. I was so angry I took the bat before throwing it at the 52 inch TV that sat on the wall. I broke the vases and the digital clock that sat on the nightstand.

I screamed before I heard soft knocks on the door. My chest heaved before I swung open the door and Riley stared at me before looking at the messy room.

"Miko are you okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, just go back to your room." I said and she nodded before walking away. I swung the bat and it hit the body mirror. I was in pure rage!

I walked in the bathroom to see my hair all puffy and my cheeks were as well from crying. How could I be so dumb.

I took me out some suit cases and I began to pack me some clothes. He had me messed up. Once I was finished packing, I took my suitcases downstairs before walking back up. I put on a brown hoodie with my chestnut UGG boots. I tied my hair in a ponytail before grabbing my purse and phone.

I walked downstairs to see Benji walking in the house. I rolled my eyes at him before grabbing my suit cases. He looked me upside my head but I ignored his looks.

"Where you going?" He asked and i ignored him as I grabbed my other suit case but he snatched it from me.

"You don't here me talking to you?" He asked and Riley walked down with a look of concern.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Go upstairs." Benji demanded and Riley ran back up the stairs. I walked to the door but he stopped me.

"Benjamin move. I don't have time." I said on the verge of crying again.

"What the fuck did I do?" He asked and I looked at him like he was stupid.

"So you don't know what the fuck you did? Oh I can tell you! You stuck ya dick in two bitches. TWO!" I shouted and he sighed before palming his face.

"Yeah. Yeah think about it Benji. That shit foul as fuck!" My voice cracked.

"Look, I was drunk." He said and I chuckled.

"You don't get drunk Benji. You know how to hold your liquor." I said and he sighed.

"Look baby, I'm sorry Ight? It was just one night." He said and i stared at him.

"Oh really. Did you think about me when you was fucking them?" I asked.

"Did you think about your child?!" I spat.

"No bu—."

"Save it Benji. I'm carrying yo whole child and you do some fucked up shit like that! I stayed loyal to yo ass! I did everything for yo ass! I even took bullets for you and saved you! Twice!" I said.

"You ain't have to save me! I appreciate you for that, but I didn't put you up." He said and I chuckled in disbelief. So I got shot for nothing.

"No benji! I thought I had to. HAD TOO. Wanna know why? Because a girl supposed to always ride for her man!" I said.

"I told you I was sorry. I don't want them. You the only one I want." He said.

"Benji who were they." I said calmly. He didn't say anything and I wanted an answer.

"WHO WERE THEY BENJI!" I shouted.

"A girl I used to know and.." he trailed off I nodded and I looked at him for him to continue.

"And??" I wanted him to continue.

"And Tessa. But baby I don't want neither of them." He said reaching for my hands but I snatched away.

"TESSA! Really! That bitch! You was that drunk that you chose Tessa to fuck on!" I yelled and he clenched his jaw.

"Look, you know I had to be drunk to mess with Tessa." He said and I shook my head as I grabbed my bags.

"Don't call me unless it's about the baby." I said and he talked to me as I walked out the house to the Uber.

"Leave me alone Benji. I'm done talkin." I said as I put my things in the trunk of the Uber before getting in. I was so disappointed at his actions. I actually thought he loved me. And then I'm carrying his child.