Epilogue

Yes the last chapter was the last one. I thought it was a good place to leave it. Thank you so much for reading! I love you all so much!

Hermione

It had been a year since Charlie found me in the woods that night. I love him so much. He was talking me out on a sunset broom ride tonight, I was super excited. Since I went missing in the woods a year ago, we had our first fight and got our first pet together, a dog. 

"You ready, babe?" He called me from down the hall. 

"Yep! Coming!" I called back and made my way towards him. 

Once we got outside we hopped on the broom and lifted of the ground, into the air. He brought us up to the cliff and we laid down a blanket and had a second one laid over us. He gave me his jacket even though I insisted that I didn't need it. We snuggled up together and watched the sun go down. 

"Hermione."

"Yeah?" I looked back at him and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled at me.

"Good, because I was hoping to ask you something." I searched his eyes nervously. 

"Okay?" 

"Hermione. When I met you six years ago, I thought how could such a young girl be so smart and so beautiful and a year ago when you moved here with me, I knew how. You are one of a kind, you have an amazing bond with dragons and are one-third of the golden trio, given that Ron is a dweeb, but still you are the brightest witch of your age and I would love for you to make you an official Weasley." My heart beat faster and I grinned. I already had something to tell him tonight. 

"Yes! Yes, I will marry you!" He slipped the beautiful ring onto my finger. "But, I have something to tell you." 

I looked at him seriously. "I'm pregnant." He looked at me with wide eyes and then he broke out into a huge grin. 

"Really!" I nodded and he hugged me tightly. 

"Hermione I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Charlie."