CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR

-AMIKO'S POV-
-4 WEEKS LATER-

I was on Tae's couch eating a whole thing of ice cream and finding nice condos

I was on Tae's couch eating a whole thing of ice cream and finding nice condos. Nia came and sat beside me before digging her spoon in.

"Have you talked to him?" I asked and i shook my head.

"Nope. I told him not to call unless it was about the baby and he hasn't even called." I said with a shrug. Although I brushed the situation about us off, it still made me sad.

"So Tae and I been doing some digging and we got you a spot in this Modeling Agency. What do you say?" Nia asked and I broke my neck at her.

"Deadass?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah. That's what you always wanted to do." Nia said and I smiled before hugging her. We talked more about it before we put our focus back on the condos I was looking for.

I mean, I know this is me and Benji's first time breaking up and I was already moving into a home of my own but he crossed the line when he decided to have a threesome. And then with Tessa. TESSA!

Besides, I needed my own place. Yeah me and Benji might've been together and we were living with each other but he gave me a home and it was time for me to get my own.

"That one looks good for you and the baby." She said and I looked at her with a 'you think so' look. She nodded and I looked at some pictures for it.

After a while, I decided on it and I called the realtor and we had a conversation about the meet time for tomorrow since she was gonna be open.

There was a knock on the door and Nia went to go open it. I continued to look around just for fun when Nia came in with one person I didn't want to see. I rolled my eyes at the sight of him before he plopped down beside me and Nia walked upstairs.

"Wassup Mamas." He said.

"Don't call me that Benji. We're going by first names only." I said and he sighed before he put his arm around me but I moved. I honestly couldn't see myself with Benji anymore. Although I wanted to but I want him to work to get back with me. I didn't want to be someone he runs over.

He had to work, in order to get me to "think" about getting back with him.

"Your here for? If it's for the baby, here you go." I said lifting my shirt showing my belly and he smacked his lips.

"I came here for the baby and you. I wanna apologize for real. I don't know what had gotten into me that night and honestly, I didn't feel like myself." He said and i rolled my eyes.