The Big Day

Welcome to the wedding of Toshinori Yagi and Shouta Aizawa
Iamtopansexual
IloveDarkJack
Syaz705
SoulyFREAK
Shota-Aizawa-1
And many others

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺)

Tamashi/Void's POV

I was sitting in my apartment eating some ramen when I got call from a random number. I looked at it for a second before picking it up.

Tamashi: ...Hello?...

Toshi: Uh Hi, can I speak to your parent Tamashi please?

Tamashi: Um that's me and I don't have any kids.

Toshi: Oh my gosh I am so sorry Tamashi...Uh My name is Toshinori Yagi I was told by a friend of mine Author-Chan, that you both could help me plan mine and my fiances wedding. Author-Chan said you could be the Celebrant, the one who makes it all official. Would you be willing to help out?

Tamashi: Oh ya Author-Chan texted me telling me I'm doing it so ya sure. Congratulations by the way Mr. Yagi so what is the name of the lucky lady you are marrying?

Toshi: Oh um...hehe...I guess Author-Chan didn't tell you all the details um HIS name is Shouta Aizawa.

Tamashi: Oh my apologies I am so sorry for assuming, but again congrats and I'll be meeting you soon to get details for the Wedding. Bye!

Toshi: Bye!

*Months Later*

Today was the day, Saturday August 26th. It was a very busy day for me I had to make sure everything was right, Author-Chan was here overseeing everything making sure it was perfect they had introduced me to everyone throughout the months of all the planning. I liked it here in Yuei, and had told Author-Chan I was going to stay here even after the wedding was done.

I ran up to Present Mic and asked if he was all good and ready with the music. He nodded and I handed him a bottle of water before walking back towards the archway. I felt a tap on my shoulder and jumped around seeing Toshi?

"Toshi what are you doing out here what if Shouta see's you early?!" I said pulling him down and looking around.

"I know, I know, but I had a favor to ask...um I don't mean to impose but can you use your quirk to help calm me down, I'm so nervous and I don't want to mess up my vows?" Toshi said with a nervous smile as he scratched his neck.

I chuckled a bit before grabbing Toshi's hand and holding it in both my hands, I looked up at him and his face changed from extremely nervous to calm and happy. "There's no reason to be nervous Shouta loves you and you love him and everything is going all according to plan! Now come on ALL MIGHT give me a big smile." I said with a big smile.

Toshi smiled back at me and I shooed him away back to his dressing room. I looked around to see if anyone need help or we needed to fix any last minute things. I walked over to the arch and grabbed my book and was reading over what I needed to read over. I got about halfway through my little speech when I felt another tap on my shoulder; I turned around to see Shouta.

"Shouta What are you doing here...wait are you nervous and you want me to help with my quirk?" I asked while looking around making sure Toshi hadn't walked back out.

"Uh ya how did you know?" Shouta asked sheepishly.

"Ha just call it a hunch. By the way there is nothing to be worried about Shouta." I said as I grabbed his hand and held it in both of mine. His face returned to the normal stoic face he normally had and I shooed him away also.