Radio Show with Mic & Void

MIC: HELLO LISTENERS AND WELCOME TO MY RADIO SHOW WITH MY CO-HOST VOID

VOID: Heya Readers! How are you guys doing Today? First of all for Starters thank you for 4k+ Reads and 200 Votes, you guys are amazing. (Never thought I'd get this far.) *Tears of joy appear*

MIC: CONGRATS VOID AND THEY ARE ALL DOING GREAT TODAY!!! IF NOT THERE ABOUT TO BECAUSE THERE QUESTIONS ARE GOING TO BE ANSWERED TODAY!!!

VOID: Yes true and at the end of the show there is going to be a surprise for all my readers. Stay tune.

BOTH: OK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS, QUIRKED AND QUIRK-LESS, THIS FANDOM AND THE NEXT, CALL THIS NUMBER AND YOU COULD BE ONE OF THE LUCKY WHO GETS TO ASK THERE QUESTION (***) ***-****.

VOID: Wow Mic theses fans were ready the phones are blowing up let's go to our first lucky caller. You are live on the air tell us your name and your questions.

Iamtopansexual Oooh this is cool! Ok let me think hmm.. Oh ok! Void this ones for you "What made you want to make this book?

VOID: Oh um well I don't know  I first found the anime because of a friend and then finally watched it and I thought those two would be cute (since it's not canon) so I wanted to write about it for fun really.

Iamtopansexual: For Present Mic "Have you tried controlling your quirk sometimes went your voice went like, LOUD?"

MIC: Hehe um ya but I don't always notice sometimes when my voice is getting TOO loud for others around me hehe hope that helps...

Iamtopansexual: Ok last one is for both kinda "Give me 5 reasons why you guys like Erasermight?"

BOTH: Well I mean they are so cute together. They are opposites and opposites attract. 

MIC: They are 2 of my best Friends. Shou looks so happy and so does Toshi.

VOID: AND THEY HELP EACH OTHER WITH PROBLEMS AND THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE....sorry I really like them.

Iamtopansexual: Thank you *Hangs Up*

SHOU & TOSHI: Awe you guys you really think those things awe. 

MIC: Yes we do. Ok Let's see who our next caller is, you are live listener.

Syaz705: Oh me me me! So cool um well to um Shouta "What would be the best thing about Toshi?"

SHOU: Hehe oh well hm that's easy um everything I mean look at him, he's adorable, he's sweet, strong, funny, and I'm being told to stop talking by Void, to save the rest for the end of the show. hmm ok.

TOSHI: Awe babe I love you *kisses cheek*

Syaz705: Well this next one is to Toshi "How protective are you to Shou? and what made you fall in love with him?"

TOSHI: Extremely protective like I hate when he goes on patrols that I can't go on, meaning he's by himself and anything could happen and that just makes me worry more. and the second question um well it all starte-

VOID: Nope Sorry none of that stuff right now you'll find out later.

Syaz705: OK....Well to Zashi "What was your reaction to Erasermight?"

MIC: Well obviously I was happy to see my best friend happy again for once and of all the people he could of fell for...the NUMBER ONE HERO OH YA....sorry....but ya I was really happy and supportive about it.