When you and him Made Up (Part 2)

Your Pov

I leaned on the railing of my balcony once again, admiring the dark sky above me filled with glistening stars. They look absolutely bright tonight and it looks to endearing. I've been thinking about alot of stuff lately, and the one thought I held above all was how to apologize to Luka.

I know he was just trying to protect me, but he did gone a little overboard. I was also being to stubborn so I take half the blame. I shouldn't have told him to get lost, it wasn't right. It doesn't feel right, this emotion I'm feeling is very foreign. This is the first real relationship I've had and I messed it up.

Now how should I make an apology? I couldn't just call or text him, that wouldn't be sincere as I'd want it to be. I'd be down on my knees if I'd have to just for him to accept my apology. Bits of unshed tears ran along my cheeks and I stared up the night sky once more.

I was entranced by the beauty of the sky but was cut our of my reverie when I heard thump of someone's foot landing on my balcony. I turned to my left to see Chat Noir, a hand on his and his other hand holding his baton, with this mischievous smirk up his lips. I have him a questioning look.

"Nice of you to drop by Chat. You just gazing at the sky too?" I asked casually, swivelling my head back up to gaze at the glistening stars. I hear footsteps come closer and I could feel a hand on my waist. Alarmed, I turned my head to see Chat Noir, who was to close for my liking with his gloved hand on my waist. I snarled at him and rolled my eyes, trying to shimmy out of his strong hold.

"Ladybug has requested for you to come at the Eiffel tower at once." Chat informed and I gave him a questioning look, urging for him to continue. "It's something important." He quietly said and I just huffed and rolled my eyes at him. This is the first time Ladybug has called me in for something urgent. I wonder what it is. I heaved out a sigh and nodded. "Alright."

"Uh Chat are you sure this is where Ladybug asked you to take me?"
I looked at my surroundings cautiously. The night sky was luminous than before in this area, with flower decorations, a table for two and there was soft music playing in the background.

Chat looked at me and nodded with this childish glint in his eyes. "Beautiful isn't it?" He asked quietly. I nodded to his response.
"Chat I'm not interested to be your maid for you and Ladybugs date." I sneered at him playfully. Blush then tinted his cheeks and he scratched the back of his head.

"Haha I wish. I'd love to have a date with My Lady, but this isn't for us. Viperion planned this out." My eyes abruptly widened as he spoke. Blush hindered my cheeks and a subconscious smile was plastered on my face. "H-he did this?" I asked.

"Yes i did. Now would you mind taking your hands off her?"

I abruptly shot my head up to see who the owner of that voice was, feeling pretty sure that I already know who it was. I gulped when my eyes met with almost glowing aqua teal ones. A reassuring smile was plastered on his face as he gently took Chats hand off my waist and replaced it with his. I stayed quiet the whole time.

"Wew eager much." Chat mumbled againts his breath. Viperion chuckled and waved him away. With one last curtsy, Chat vanished into the night, leaving me and him alone in this enchanting place. We were both silent the whole way as he gestured for me to sat down in the seat across from him. I made myself comfortable and sunk in the seat, still feeling a tab but too shy to talk to him. He sat in the other seat across from him and heaved out a sigh.

He de-transformed and this little kwami popped out of his miraculous bracelet. My eyes widen and I grumbled at him. "Be more careful next time when de-transforming." I sneered at him. He waved a sorry at me and gave me a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. I'm fairly sure we're the only two here this night." He reassured me. I sighed and nodded, my gaze sowly inspecting his pretty peculiar outfit. I've never seen him wear these type of clothes before, he's always rock and roll-ish. But now he seems like a true gentleman. His eyes were intently gazing mine, and it seems to still have this shimmer in it.

"So uh.." I started, my hands fiddling with the material of my dress. He stayed silent, his eyes staring intently at me and I just started feeling this bubbling feeling in my chest. I so badly want to apologise to him right this instant, but I don't know how to form the words. I bit my lip gently and he seemed to notice that. A smile then came up his face.
"So uhh." He repeated with this snarky tone in his voice. I gave him a questioning look and he started to jumble out words.

"I-i uh.. I brought you here to. E-eh because I.." he stuttered out. I was confused but I urged for him to continue. His Kwami sighed in vex and sat on the table. 10 centimeters (or 4 inches) tall, and is teal green, , and has a broad, triangular head, resembling a cobra. His eyes are yellow with narrow black pupils, his mouth has two pointed fangs, and he has a sea green forked tongue. Additionally, he has a long tail, and from the top of his head and down his back to the tip of his tail, he has a black diamond line pattern.

"Since my master can't jutter out words properly at the moment, I'll be his speaker." The Kwami said, his little fangs sprut out and I gushed at him in awe. He looks so adorable.
"My name is Sass and I'm Masters Kwami. I'm a snake miraculous and I have the power of second chance." He started.

"And speaking of second chance, why don't you give Master one? He's had all this planned out and has something very important to say." Sass then said. I looked at Luka who was a blushing mess at the time, and smiled reassuringly. "Is that so? We should hear it then." I exclaimed. Sass smiled at me and went up to his master and probably gave him a reassuring speech. After a while Luka then stood up and pushed his seat aside so that we were closer to each other. Heaving out a sigh, he took his hand in mine and gently caressed it, with this little tiny of blush on his cheeks. My eyes started getting watery as he started speaking.

"(Y/N) I'm really sorry about everything. I know your strong and independent, I just couldn't help but worry you know? I can't love without you. Seeing you there risking your life out for someone else almost drove me near insane, I don't want anything happening to you. I want to protect you every step of the way. So please..." My eyes were wide with unshed tears as his words seem to get brighter Everytime he spoke. I abruptly got up from my seat and hugged him as tight as I could, mumbling out apologies, stuttering vigorously as his hands started gently patting my back, reassuring me that everything was alright.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have ran out there without informing you first." I sputtered out, teras now running down my cheeks. We stayed like that for a blissful while, seeping in all the warmth we have.

Third person Pov

"We did good my Lady." Chat snickered, seeing the two lovebirds hugging each other tightly as if afraid to let go. Ladybug rolled her eyes at her silly partner and gave him a smirk of delight. "Of course, I organized everything so it's perfect. Hopefully those two will have this silly quarrel done with after their date. I'm happy for the both of them." She heaved out a sigh and gazed up the night sky.

"Hopefully I'll take you out on a date like that soon Bugaboo."

"We'll see about that Kitty."

=

This chapter tho sksksksksk-