(Chapter 12) - Siesta [Part 1]

Before we start i made a Sidestory of this book that contains Lemons, R-18 content, The sidestory is just a alternative scenarios in every scenes or chapter, and it doesn't affect here in the main one.

It's your choice to read it or not, If you do read it, please leave a vote there if you liked it.

Well then let's proceed to the new chapter

*******************************************

There we can see that Ryo and Skadi was boarded in a airplane heading towards to the best tourist and vacation spot on all Za world.

Ryo was sitting comfy just listening to his favorite music band Emer, while beside him was Skadi fidgeting all around.

Her hand tightly grips Ryo, as he winced in pain. A sigh was heard as he took the headphones out. "What's wrong Skadi, first time on a plane ride?" "Mhm" she gave a quick nod. "It's gonna be fine. remember this is a chance to take a break here."

"I know that. but..."  she averts her gaze at him. "Ahh don't sweat the small details. just stop being a child who's scared of ghost and- !!!" Ryo stopped and felt his heart is about to explode.

Her eyes glowed very red, and he could see her sharp teeth waiting to devour on the prey.

"On second thought, you can cling to me anytime you want." Timewatch's eyebrows switch, Skadi softens up and holds his hand.

"That's better..." She then calmed down as Ryo screamed in his head. 'NO IT'S NOT! PEOPLE WILL MISUNDERSTAND US AS A COUPLE!'

"You win..." He mumbles as he fell asleep at the rest of the trip.

SilverAsh: KINGU CRIMSON

"Here is your room sir." The Hotel staff opens the door and carried their baggage inside.

"Hm wanna walk around for a bit?" Ryo asked. "Mhm. i could use some fresh air at the beach."

"I'll meet you at the beach later, firstly i have to deliver this letter to the Mayor." Ryo said as he shows a letter to her. "Got it, becareful. Skadi says as he reached for the doorknob. "Oh come on, it's not like my i will encounter a angry dragon waiting to stab me." Ryo chuckles as he left and closed the door. "Later..."

"Mhm, might as well buy some swimsuit." She grabs some LMD and went out to the store.

Meanwhile...

Ryo was casually walking and saw a poster on a wall... "Obsidian Festival huh?" He thought of and saw some tourists passing by.

"Hey, wanna attend the concert again." "Your kidding me, your throat was like sore for like 2 hours yesterday night after screaming." A familiar voice was heard from Ryo as he looks behind walking... "Oh come on C. don't be a killjoy and have some fun."

"Well i guess you are right. i should make the most of my time here at this vaca-" C stopped walking and noticed Ryo, that made her have a shocked look.

 i should make the most of my time here at this vaca-" C stopped walking and noticed Ryo, that made her have a shocked look