Chapter 12: Party or Corpse Party?

I don't mean to troll Corpse Party but...this is the title of this chapter. The anime/game looks gore, it looks bloody as Blood C. I saw the last part where the white monsters ate humans and it was sick...I hate those monsters. Even Ghoul in Tokyo ghoul is better

"Milady, please hold onto the wall! Just a little bit more..."

"Ahh!! No...not so hard..." Her pants was so painful and sweat trail down her cheek and body.

"The fucking corset...is so hard to tie!!" Silvana gritted her teeth like an orge. Her face was so red that one couldn't tell whether it was red from hot weather (Every single characters in the background: FOR FUCK' SAKE, IT'S SPRING!!!) or anger.

For the very first time as Coraline in this life wanted to cry but tear won't come out. She never had any experience with corset. Huhu, she wants to cry so badly.

'Where is the damn tear when I wanted to cry loudly?' Coraline could only clench her fist and bit her lip.

"Finally!"

Silvana lets out a sigh of relief as she leaves Coraline to fell onto the ground with sweat.

"Lady, it's no good...you are sweating again..." Silvana slide down beside her master and tap on her shoulder lightly.

Coraline panted and rose from the floor to continue dressing up. Today is the Thanatos's day. The palace will held a celebration for his returned as a warrior and the archduke of Zariya.

Coraline has waited for this for so long. Her biggest death flag that she took down long ago will become the archduke today.

After his coronation as an archduke of the empire, the main events of game will eventually happen. However, since Coraline is only 14, it might happen 2 years later.

Lisa will make her debut in the next two years. As someone who is the rival of Lisa, Coraline is just someone who was a bitch to everyone.

As the Villainess, she was lucky. Lucky to be loved by her parents, lucky to be spoiled, lucky to be the most beautiful person in this empire.

'She had everything that I don't, why did you have to be the Villainess?' The sudden thought made Coraline frowned.

Mizu was always neglected by her parents. She wanted love and attention, however, everything was too unfair.

"Milady, please don't frown. We just did your makeup, if you keep frowning like this, not even the most expensive or most skilled makeup artist will be able to turn you into a swan." Silvana with her usual savageness made Coraline coughed blood.

'Just what kind of maid is Silvana...? Well, she is a special person after all.' Despite being a maid of Coraline's, Silvana was not hesitate to point out Coraline's imperfect points.

Silvana wasn't just some maid after all.

"This necklace was gifted by your father, this is rare gems." Silvana put on the necklace for Coraline.

She was done. The blue dress, the sparkle accessories and the beautiful face. Coraline can't help but admit that the person inside the mirror is beautiful.

Coraline is 14 this years, just 4 more years and she will become an adult who can get married. Just four more years and she finally will have a freedom of her own.

"Coraline! Are you don-?" Alistair who came inside the room stand in his spot frozen.

He turned his face away so that no one would noticed his nearly tear up face. Why is he thinking like this?! There is no way his daughter would actually get married at the age of 14!