Symphony.

A/N: THERE ARE SO MANY NEW READERS SO HIIII! ALSOOOO I'VE GOT SOMETHING FUN FOR YOU GUYS SO BE SURE TO CHECK THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!

ALSO! When you play this song MAKE SURE YOU PLAY THE ACOUSTIC VERSION!

ENJOY(;

The plane ride to England was long... It was so damn long, and I already know Jet lag is going to kick my ass. I've never really had to experience it, but there's a first time for everything... Like the fact that my first time getting on a plane, and going to a country was this year, and I'm already adventuring out, and doing it again. He always pushes me to do more... More than I'm comfortable with, but never anything that I can't do...

He's had a few of those nightmares since the last one... They all got worse too which hurt to see. I don't fully understand them... I guess they happen because of the control aspect of it. I leave, and he's completely out of control. He can't grasp onto anything.. He's falling, drowning, screaming for help, but no one can hear him. I haven't been with him for all of them either, but he calls me... Wakes me up when they do, and I try my best to calm him down through the phone... Those were the moments I wished I could man up and get into a car... But he's really excited right now.. He's excited to be in England, and to bring me to his home here, and then soon after to bring me to Holmes Chapel.

"What're you thinking about?" He asks softly as we drive in through London, as I look out at everything that I've never seen before.

"Your family..." I tell him truthfully as I crane my neck to look deeper out the window.

"What about my family?" He asks softly.

"About how I'm terrified of them." I smile at him, and his jaw drops.

"They will be very sad to hear that... My mum is about as scary as you, even when she's mad." He tells me, and I smirk, remembering the conversation he had with Bowie. "What are you smirking about?" He asks with laughter.

"The fact that after Thanksgiving I heard you talking to Bowie telling him that I could be scary sometimes." I tell him, and he gets tense... Nervous.

"You heard that conversation?" He asks, and I laugh. "I'm serious.." He slumps down, and I shake my head.

"Just the tail end of it, but either way I still heard it... You said I could be scary sometimes meaning your argument is invalid." I tell him, and he rolls his eyes.

"My family isn't anything to be worried about... They're going to love you Darling.. Just like... Uhm.. Just like everyone else does. Everyone I've introduced you to has loved you." He tells me, stumbling over some of his words.

"I'm just worried... It's not a big deal, I know it will be fine, but.. But you know how I get around people I don't know... I don't mean to, but I get closed off..." I tell him, and he shrugs.

"S'alright... They'll pull it out of you don't worry." He smirks, and I sigh.

"I'm going to be surrounded by people who are just as pretty as you, who act just like you the entire time I'm here aren't I?" I ask, and he nods with a cheesy smile on his lips. "Oh god.." I laugh, knowing I'll have fun once I break out of my shell a bit. After a bit of driving we pull up to a beautiful home, just like his back in LA, and I'm not surprised by this at all. I knew it would be beautiful. We get out of the car, and I go to get my suitcase, but he doesn't even let me try before he reaches for it.

"Go in, I told you the code. I'll be right behind you, I know you need to call Sandy." He tells me, still grabbing things. I do what he says, going up the pathway, and in through the door. It smells like home... I don't know how to describe it but it smells like his cologne mixed with a soft eucalyptus smell... Almost earthy. I walk straight through, not really looking at anything but going to the kitchen, knowing he'll show me around when he wants to. I sit at the island in the middle of the kitchen, and call Sandy through facetime knowing it's around 10am in LA right now, hoping she's awake. It rings for a few seconds, and then she answers right away, straight from her bed.