Chapter 104

104. Little Snake’s Child Bride, Part 1

Reynolds sometimes felt that his beautiful life now was just like a dream.

He became a fallen beast, but unexpectedly, he could still recover, marry his beloved sub-beastman, and even have his own child.

He was truly blessed. He was simply the most blessed person in this world!

However, although he was blessed, he still occasionally ran into some situations that were beyond his endurance.

Reynolds, who quickly accepted the reality after finding out that he had become a fallen beast and had never cried or been scared, cried when Jones gave birth to the child. It was fine if he only cried, but he also fainted.

He followed Jones into the delivery room, and then, when Jones, the man with a geriatric pregnancy, calmly gave birth to a child, he trembled from head to foot and cried. When Jones smoothly delivered the child, he fainted.

Jones: ". . ." Was it necessary to be so exaggerated? Didn’t Reynolds used to be a guy who could still laugh after getting blown up and being badly mangled? Why was he so useless now?

Because Shu Shu had helped him adjust his body in advance, the delivery was very smooth, but he still felt a lot of pain and was slightly angry with Reynolds. As a result, when he was about to vent his anger, Reynolds actually fainted.

He was a sub-beastman who had just given birth to a child, and he even had to spend effort in thinking about how to take care of his beastman's body?

Originally, Reynolds should be the one who carried him to the bed, but now . . . . Jones could only let the robot lift himself off the delivery bed and onto the bed on the side while also carrying Reynolds and his egg.

After doing all this, Jones took out his contact terminal and personally contacted his friends to tell them that he had given birth.

"Where's Reynolds? Why is it not him who came to inform me?" Ian frowned as he saw the haggard Jones on the other end of the contact terminal. Sub-beastmen who had just given birth should not need to do anything.

"He fainted." Jones turned his camera to the unconscious Reynolds.

"!!!" Ian did not hesitate one bit to reply, "I'll come over right away."

Ian did arrive in front of Jones quickly and even brought Chris and his big grandson—the little snake was mainly taken care of by them nowadays.

"What happened to Reynolds?" Chris looked at Reynolds worriedly as soon as he arrived.

"Too excited and fainted." Jones smirked. At this time, Ian already helped Jones to clean up Jones' egg while the little snake on the side was staring fixedly at the egg.

The little snake had grown very big these days and could easily swallow fist-sized eggs. Jones had personally seen him eat before. That time, after the little snake swallowed a whole raw, unshelled egg, there was a bulge in his belly. He then flung himself down to the ground, the egg broke, and his body shape returned to normal . . . .

Recalling that scene, Jones was somewhat anxious. "Fred, you can't eat this egg."

Ian was temporarily speechless. "Fred doesn't eat everything."

"My brain’s muddled . . . . Gary is the one who wants to taste everything . . ." Jones covered his forehead.

Gary? Speaking of Gary, the child might actually drool when he saw such a big egg . . . . Ian was sitting on a chair holding the egg and said to the snake-shaped Fred, "Fred, there’s a little baby inside this egg, you know? And it’s a cute sub-beastman."

The little snake looked at the egg with doubts in his eyes. His father said that he was a beastman and could not get too close to sub-beastmen, including his mother, but he could take a sub-beastman as a wife in the future. He could get close to and kiss his wife, and his wife would even give birth to a little snake for him.

This egg was a sub-beastman; would it be his wife then?

He did not want a round wife who did not even have a face, ah . . . .

Looking at the egg, the little snake was somewhat distressed, but fortunately, he soon cheered up again.

Sub-beastman was not only this one egg. He did not want to marry the egg; then he could marry Jones or Grandpa Ian, ah!

Flicking out his forked tongue, the little snake lost interest in the egg.

And at this time, Reynolds suddenly woke up and shouted, "Don't!"

"Don’t what?" Jones picked up a pillow and swatted him on the face, "You really pick your moment to faint, ah!"

The pillow swatting his face was not painful at all. Not only was it not painful, but Jones’ scent coming from the pillow also made Reynolds suddenly clear-headed. He then embraced Jones and kissed him.

"Cough." Ian coughed twice to remind Reynolds that they should not corrupt the child.

The little snake sat beside Ian but stared at Reynolds closely with wide eyes, a bit envious. His father also kissed his mother like this, but unfortunately, he was not allowed to kiss . . . . Humph! Just wait until he had a wife; he would definitely kiss his wife, too!

Reynolds was already awake, so Ian did not stay behind to disturb others. Carrying the little snake in his hand, he left Jones’ residence. As soon as they left, Jones once again threw a pillow to Reynolds’ face. “What the hell is the matter with you? Going as far as to . . .” Was it appropriate to kiss like that in the presence of outsiders?

"I had a nightmare." Reynolds turned towards Jones.

"What nightmare?" Jones lay in Reynolds' arms.

"It’s nothing." Reynolds said. Although he said so, his heart was still beating very fast. Obviously, he had lingering fears.

That dream really scared him.

At the beginning of the dream, he had just become a fallen beast, in despair yet reluctant to die. Then he was brought to Fallen Beast Planet by a spaceship.

When he went, he had abandoned himself to despair somewhat. He did not expect to encounter robbery when he just got there. Surprisingly, it actually made him pull himself together.

Jones told him that he would send him things later. Although he was uncertain whether the other party would really do that, he nevertheless couldn’t let the spaceship docking point controlled by the bad guys and the things sent by Jones snatched by them!

He used all means to defeat those fallen beasts and made himself the leader.

After that, he would receive packages from Jones every year, and that was his happiest moment of the year.

He had been collecting such care packages for more than forty years, and he had also been a leader for more than forty years. Everyone was very envious of him. That year, he was already physically weak, but he still straightened up his body and waited, guessing expectantly what Jones would send to him.

As a result, what he waited for was Jones' dead body.

Jones died unexpectedly, and the will he left behind said that his body would be buried on Fallen Beast Planet after his death, and so it was brought here.

Jones had never sent him this information. The life of fallen beasts was generally short. Jones might have thought that he had already died long before; only then would he leave such a will and make him see the dead body of his lover.

He could not bear it anymore and sank down to the ground all at once.

Reynolds woke with a start at this time. After waking up, the deep fear still remained in his body. It was not until he hugged Jones that his heartbeat slowly calmed down.

Jones did not die, and they also had a child. That dream was false!

Reynolds hugged Jones for a while. Then he got up and picked up the egg that Jones had birthed, giving the egg a big kiss.

Since then, except for going out to work, Reynolds spent all his time with Jones and the child. Sometimes he woke up in the middle of the night and could not sleep anymore, and then he would quietly watch Jones and his child for a long time.

Many beastmen had to wait for the child to break the shell before their fatherly love was roused, but Reynolds almost certainly paid too much attention to the child. His child was still an egg, and he already loved him to death. Not to mention that he would kiss the egg countless times every day, he would also talk and tell stories to him all the time.

After checking the egg and knowing the approximate hatching time of the egg, he asked for a week off, vowing to see his child break the shell with his own eyes and accompany him through the first few days of his life.

However, things could not always be that kind of perfection he imagined . . . .

On the day before Reynolds' seven-day vacation, Jones took the egg to Shu Shu's newly opened hospital, intending to ask Shu Shu to do the final check on the egg.

Since moving to the new hospital, Shu Shu only needed to treat one patient at a time. His life had become very leisurely, and he even brought his two children to the hospital. Thus, he was very happy to give Jones a checkup. As soon as Jones arrived, he took over the egg and started to check it.

The two eggs born of himself, he could input spiritual power into them, but he could not see the situation inside. Jones’ egg was different. After his spiritual power passed through the egg shell and entered inside, he saw the situation inside the egg. The view was very clear and extremely interesting.

Jones’ egg was not big at all, and a tiny child curled up inside the egg.

Kangaroos on the earth could grow very big, but their newly-born children were only the size of a peanut. Pandas’ plump bodies were not small, but their newly-born children were also very, very small. And the children of the Beastman Empire were the same.

However, although the child was small, his facial features were already clear, and he could open his eyes and do many actions inside the egg. Shu Shu could even see the sub-beastman inside the egg hitting the eggshell with his own tiny fists.

The little sub-beastman’s round face looked very soft and cute, and Shu Shu habitually gave him a little spiritual power.

Jones' child was not the same as the little snake and the little hamster and could not absorb too much spiritual power. Shu Shu was very, very careful when inputting spiritual power and removed his hand once he had inputted a little.

"The child is very healthy." Shu Shu, holding the egg and smiling, turned to face Jones. But at this moment, he suddenly sensed that the child inside the egg had extended the long, pointed nails on his tiny hands.

Sub-beastmen's hands generally could change into semi-beastly, especially when the sub-beastmen were still inside the egg, because they would rely on these to help them open the eggshell . . . .

Shu Shu wanted to take a good look at the little sub-beastman’s claws. Unexpectedly, he really saw this little sub-beastman cut a tiny opening on the eggshell with a swipe of his hand. Soon after, his movement became bigger, and he began to struggle with the eggshell with all his might.

He was about to break the shell!