chapter 105

105. Little Snake’s Child Bride, Part 2

"The child is going to break the shell!" Shu Shu shouted and took a peep at Jones. The child must have absorbed his spiritual power to make him break the shell ahead of time . . . . Jones would not blame him, would he?

Of course Jones would not blame Shu Shu. In fact, right now he did not think of it at all and only stared at the egg excitedly. "He’s going to break the shell? What should I do? Oh, right, I should take a video . . ."

At first, Jones anxiously glanced to left and right. Then, in a fluster, he took out a video camera from his space button and set it up to shoot a video of the child with trembling hands.

At this time, there was already a small opening in the egg, and the child in the egg seemed to be planning to rush out of it energetically to greet his new life.

Jones watched the egg without blinking; he no longer cared about anything else. And Shu Shu, he took out some snacks and started to eat them. In between, when he saw that the child had stopped moving and seemed to be tired, he would touch the eggshell lightly and input his spiritual power to encourage the child.

With Shu Shu supporting the child with spiritual power from the outside, in less than half an hour, the child had already torn a pretty big hole in the eggshell, and everyone could clearly see the situation inside.

Although the child was very small, the space inside the eggshell was obviously still too small for him. The little sub-beastman in the eggshell started to struggle and cry.

"Mother!" "Mother!" Two voices sounded. Shu Shu turned his head, only to find that it was actually the little snake and the little hamster who came.

Nowadays, these two children could already speak most of the commonly used languages and already knew a lot of things. At this moment, having seen the situation in the eggshell, they were very curious.

Fred: "Is this little baby going to come out of the eggshell?" He remembered Grandma Ian saying that there was a sub-beastman inside the egg. Was the sub-beastman coming out?

"Yeah, the little baby is coming out." Shu Shu replied. "You’re also like him before, coming out of the eggshell like this. But when you came out, you’re all beast-shaped and didn’t cry at all. You’re different from sub-beastman babies." Ian took special care of Gary and always regarded Gary as a sub-beastman, but Shu Shu was different. Having said that Gary was a beastman, he really regarded Gary as a beastman.

He and Gary were both men! Men! Which should be the same as beastmen!

Shu Shu was talking, and there was a crisp sound in the air. The eggshell was broken from the struggle, and at the same time, a cute, wet little baby rolled out of it.

The child was still a baby. His body was white and tender, and his ears were like Jones’ leopard ears but without much hair on them and still sticking to his head.

Truly a cute little baby!

Shu Shu already had two children. Although he thought that this child was very cute, he did not think that it was such a novelty. Jones, however, was already so excited he was at a loss to know what to do. As for the two children . . . .

It was the first time Fred saw a little sub-beastman, and he stared at the sub-beastman without blinking. Gary, however, was obviously not interested in the sub-beastman. After glancing at the sub-beastman casually, he no longer paid attention to the sub-beastman. Instead, he climbed onto Shu Shu and asked Shu Shu to hold him.

"What must I do? I . . ." After the little sub-beastman rolled out, he probably discovered that his living space was not narrow at all, so he was in a very good mood, waving his hands and smiling. And Jones, seeing this scene, was all the more at a loss to know what to do. He simply didn’t dare to touch the little sub-beastman; as if the child would be injured if he somewhat used a little force to touch.

Jones did not dare to touch, but Fred was different. He played with Gary as soon as Gary was born, not afraid that he would hurt the child.

"This is a sub-beastman. Can he become my wife?" Fred turned into his snake form and climbed onto the testing platform where the egg was put. After that, he turned back into a human form and hugged the little sub-beastman and also kissed the little sub-beastman's face.

In this way, after the little sub-beastman was born, Fred became the first person to hold and kiss him.

It was the first time the little sub-beastman was touched by someone. He opened his eyes wide and looked at Fred curiously, and then he gave Fred a big smile.

The newborn baby was covered with mucus and exuding his own unique scent. Not only did Fred not find this scent disgusting, he even liked it. He kissed the little sub-beastman’s face again and also stuck out his tongue to lick it.

The little sub-beastman smiled again, but Jones' face turned black. His son had just been born and was already taken advantage of by a beastman!

"Mother, I want him to be my wife!" Fred suddenly said. He also wanted a wife whom he could kiss and touch as he wished and who could sleep together with him. So when he was driven out because father wanted to sleep together with mother and grandfather wanted to sleep together with grandmother, he could also hug his own sub-beastman to sleep!

"If you can chase him, he can be your wife. You must be nice to him, you know?" Shu Shu said without thinking the matter through.

"I know!" Fred nodded. He suddenly reached out and grabbed a nut from Shu Shu's hand and was going to feed it to the newborn little sub-beastman.  "For you to eat . . ."

"Little babies can't eat this." Jones, who had been in a daze, immediately reached out and snatched his own child back. His child was still small and certainly couldn't be booked just like that! Also, how could a newly born sub-beastman eat nuts?

If Reynolds knew what had just happened, he would probably flip out . . . . Wait a minute, he was too excited after seeing the child break the shell and seemed to have forgotten to inform Reynolds?

Holding the child, Jones froze.

Gaze firmly locked on the little sub-beastman, Fred sadly stuffed the nut into his own mouth. Then he suddenly recalled . . . it seemed that the eggshell was also quite delicious?

Picking up the eggshell left by the little sub-beastman, Fred opened his mouth and bit it and immediately frowned—the taste of this eggshell was not as delicious as his own eggshell . . . .

It smelled pretty good, though. Of course, the little sub-beastman still smelled the best.

This was indeed his wife, and he had to be nice to him.

Fred’s whole heart and eyes were full of his "wife", but Jones, who had always doted on him before, took his "wife" away. In the end, he could only watch his "wife" leave.

Anyway, the next time he went to Dr. Jones’ place, he should be able to see his wife again! Thinking of this, Fred was very happy.

Fred was happy, but Reynolds was furious.

He could not even watch the birth of his child!

Being unable to watch his child be born was still fine, but his newly born child was actually taken advantage of by a stinky boy!

Smelling Fred's scent on his child’s body and seeing Fred's tooth marks on his child's shell, Reynolds had an urge to beat up this boy.

"Didn't you say that you admire Fred because he’s very strong and will probably be stronger than Edgar in the future and thus will become the strongest beastman?" Jones, seeing Reynolds gnashing his teeth, was somewhat speechless. When they were on Fallen Beast Planet, he and Reynolds often took care of Fred, so they both liked him very much. Reynolds was even full of praise for the child. Why did he suddenly change his tune now?

Although Jones was a little unhappy to see Fred taking advantage of his son, after thinking about it carefully, he felt that it would be great if his son could have a partner like Fred, ah.

"Even if I admire him, he also can't do that!" Reynolds said with gritted teeth. He held back for a moment and suddenly uttered a few words, "You and Ian are friends. If we’re really going to take it into account, Fred must call our child uncle. How can they be together? "

Jones:" . . . "

Every time Reynolds watched the video taken when his child was born, he felt heartbroken when he saw the image of Fred taking advantage of his child. And when he saw the tooth marks on his child’s eggshell, which he kept, he was even more heartbroken. Yet he was not willing to destroy the image, nor was he willing to destroy the eggshell, so he could only feel heartbroken over and over again.

However, despite being heartbroken, he actually didn't take this matter seriously. Fred was still young. He was now interested in the little sub-beastman, but he might not be in the future . . . .

Reynolds thought very well, but things once again didn’t develop as he imagined.

Fred continued to be interested in the little sub-beastman, and this interest had grown stronger with age.

He could not roughhouse with the little sub-beastman like he did with Gary, but even if he could only play cooking games with the little sub-beastman, he was perfectly happy.

The little sub-beastman was much younger than him and knew far less than him, but he did not dislike him at all. He liked to tell the little sub-beastman stories from books, and after seeing the little sub-beastman’s worshipping gaze, he was even more excited and eager to tell him stories for three days and three nights.

This was when they were children. Once they grew up . . . .

Fred did not hesitate one bit to beat down all the beastmen who tried to get close to the little sub-beastman. This was his wife, and he certainly couldn’t let others snatch his wife!

And every time Fred turned his gaze toward the little sub-beastman after he was done hitting people, he always found that the little sub-beastman was watching him adoringly, which made him wish for a few more beastmen to come so he could beat them up.

Regarding this situation, Reynolds initially felt depressed and tried to block this evil-intentioned beastman from getting close to his son. But later, his depression turned into anxiety.

Fred was too outstanding, and it was obvious that his son had already a good opinion of Fred. If Fred fell for another sub-beastman in the future . . . his son would certainly be very sad, right?

Once Reynolds had such thoughts, he became more and more worried. Not only did he not dare to block Fred from getting close to his son, he even did not dare to scold Fred as before.

He did not want his son to be sad. He wished for his son to be happy.

Thinking about it this way, Reynolds was even more valiant in his career. Fred not only had a good family background, he was high-born too. He definitely couldn't let his son be looked down on . . . . Even if Fred, the child he watched growing up, would certainly not look down on them.

In the end, Reynolds strived to become a marshal.

He finally didn't have to worry about others saying that his son was not worthy of Crown Prince Fred! Reynolds was extremely happy. He told this to Jones and his child proudly and planned to sound out the other party in a few days. It was better to settle the marriage of the two children earlier, so as to avoid Fred falling in love with somebody else as time went by.

The little sub-beastman looked at his father with a bit of helplessness, "Father, you think too much."

"How can I think too much?! If you don't hurry up to bind Fred, what will you do if he falls for others in the future?" Reynolds was not convinced. Fred was barely an adult, and his son had just grown to adulthood not long after. At this time, he still didn't know what love was and was thinking of not marrying for a lifetime so that no one would control him!

"Fred has fed me his beast bead. There’s no way he’ll fall in love with somebody else." The little sub-beastman was very confident in himself.

"What ?!" Reynolds once again blew his top.

He definitely couldn’t let that boy marry his son so easily!