𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

It was night time and Joshua was at Isabella's place since they were having movie night. Joshua was sitting while Isabella had her head on his lap as he ran his hands through her hair.

As the commercial went on Isabella closed her eyes as Joshua continued to run one of his hands through her hair while holding one of Isabella's hands.

"Amor... do you ever have that feeling that something bad is going to happen?" Isabella asked her boyfriend as she looked up. "Why? Are you okay?" Joshua asked worryingly looking down.

"No, it's nothing like that." Isabella shook her head giving him a small smile. "It's just... I'm getting this weird feeling like something bad is going to happen." She sighed.

"Oh, well I'm sure it's nothing. Maybe you're just worried about something. But maybe you'll feel better if we talk about it." Joshua softly smiled. "It's just..." Isabella sat up.

"It's like I know something is happening but I can't really explain it. It probably sounds dumb when I say it." Isabella looked down. "Hey..." Joshua lifted her head up by gently grabbing her chin with his index finger and thumb.

"Nothing you say will ever sound dumb." Joshua held her hand. "Even if I say that I saw a big gorilla wearing a diaper in Central Park?" Isabella asked with a small smile.

"I'll rush there in an instant." Joshua rubbed his nose against hers. "If I say that I saw a monkey as an accountant?" Isabella ran her hands in Joshua's hair.

"Then I'll get them as our accountant." Joshua smiled. "Ours?" Isabella softly asked.

"Yes, ours. Because one day I plan to put a wedding ring on your finger and in front of all our friends and family recite our vows." Joshua pulled her in. "I like the sound of that." Isabella smiled.

"But what if we wanted to get married young?" Isabella asked. "I will waste no time marrying you, Belle." Joshua leaned his head on hers.

"And I'd be ready to say 'I do'." Isabella smiled.

Isabella moved to sit on Joshua's lap as the two started to kiss. Joshua wrapped an arm around Isabella's waist while the other hand cupped her cheek. Isabella wrapped her arms around his neck.

Joshua gently and slowly laid her on the couch without breaking the kiss but as he put his hand on the side he forgot how the couch wasn't as big so he was falling down on the floor. Since Isabella still had her arms around his neck she fell with him.

Joshua was laying on the floor on his back as Isabella laid on his chest.

"Okay that was painful." Joshua groaned as Isabella chuckled. "But I'm not exactly complaining." He smirked, wrapping his arms around Isabella's waist.

"Oh, really?" Isabella smiled. "Then you'll love this." She poked his arm. "Tag you're it." She got out of his arms rushing around her apartment giggling.

"Oh, you're on!" Joshua smiled before he went to chase her. "You'll never catch me!" Isabella giggled.

ღღღ