chapter 109

109. A Menacing Rival in Love, Part 4

Why was this thing in the news? Shu Shu, seeing the news headline, felt very depressed. Edgar was his; it was really infuriating that there was someone coveting him!

Wait, when Elena confessed to Edgar, it was at Beast Palace. The secrecy of Beast Palace had always been very good. How could this incident actually make headlines now?

Shu Shu immediately clicked through to the news.

After clicking through to the news, Shu Shu finally knew why the headline was written that way . . . . This Elena, she was really bold to show her love, ah! After leaving Beast Palace last night, she accepted some interviews from reporters of the Beastman Empire, and included among these was a live interview from the Imperial Central Broadcasting Station. Then . . . she confessed to Edgar in front of the whole empire, saying that she fell in love with the emperor of the Beastman Empire and wanted to give Edgar a child!

Edgar had chopped off one of her legs, no, one of her tentacles; how could she still say that she wanted to give Edgar a child in front of so many people, ah?! Shu Shu glanced at Edgar sitting not far away, feeling very depressed.

"What happened?" Edgar asked.

"Isn’t it your peach blossom?!" Shu Shu stated indignantly. Then he went back to open his social account, intending to take a look at the comments.

"Empress, what do you feel about this matter of someone coveting His Imperial Majesty the Emperor?"

"Empress, you can rest assured that Your Imperial Majesty definitely won’t take a fancy to that strange-looking princess."

"Empress, you can rest assured that even if Your Imperial Majesty takes a fancy to that strange-looking princess, he can’t have a child with her."

"Empress, if Your Imperial Majesty cheats on you, you just marry me, OK!"

"Empress, if Your Imperial Majesty cheats on you, I’ll marry you, OK!"

. . . . . .

What the hell was all this, ah . . . . Going through the comments, Shu Shu was a bit speechless, but he did not take offense.

It was very obvious that everyone felt Edgar would not take a fancy to that princess, and they all took this as a joke. Since it was the case, why would he take offense?

Moreover, considering what it looked like last night, Elena would be like that because there was a problem with the social customs of the Kamira Empire. As long as Edgar was not willing, she also couldn't do anything, right?

The more Shu Shu thought about it, the more he felt that he had been worrying too much. So he was no longer angry; on the contrary, he was somewhat entranced staring at Elena's picture.

"What are you looking at?" Edgar had already learned the situation on the Internet, but he did not understand why Shu Shu would stare at Elena's picture in a daze.

"This princess, if we don't look at her hair and the tentacles below, she actually looks pretty good. I like such looks." Shu Shu said. The more he talked, the more he felt that Elena was really pretty.

Edgar: ". . ." It seemed that he still didn’t work hard enough last night. There were only a total of three condoms in that small box that Shu Shu grabbed, which were too few. He should look for a box of ten and use them all.

Although Edgar wanted to do that very much, he only entertained the idea of it in the end. He had made appointments with several people yesterday, and now he had to go meet with them . . . .

Edgar went to work, and Shu Shu ran back to the bedroom. But after wrapping himself with a quilt and laying down for a while, he abruptly got up and dragged wooden Edgar to the bed.

He covered wooden Edgar with a quilt and then lay on top of it while gnawing on the exposed dummy's head and going online.

Shu Shu read all the new posts from the gag accounts he followed. He also went to read the two topics of "What Unlucky Things Did You Encounter on Valentine's Day" and "How Did You Singles Celebrate Valentine's Day".

"Ha ha ha ha those people are so unlucky!"

"How capable, even thought of using this method to annoy the horrid ex-boyfriend!"

Shu Shu was very happy reading all of it. After having fun, he got ready to fight in one shopping site after another.

As a result, before he even opened the shopping site, he saw a push notification—"The Princess of Kamira will participate in a live interview; What’s New in the Empire welcomes your arrival."

What's New in the Empire was a very famous live show. So . . . Elena intended to participate in this show?

Shu Shu at once clicked the link. Many people of the Beastman Empire who saw the push notification also clicked it.

Although it seemed impossible for His Imperial Majesty the Emperor to be with this alien princess, people still intended to take a look at the hustle and bustle in the spirit of gossip.

The host of What’s New in the Empire show was a sub-beastman named Xi Qin, a dream lover of many beastmen and an idol of many sub-beastmen. After the live broadcast began, he first introduced himself as usual, and then Elena appeared on stage.

Elena was wearing a huge and voluminous skirt like before, covering all her tentacles. She walked step by step and actually looked very graceful.

"Her dress is so beautiful!"

"This skirt looks really great."

"Although it looks good, it's not practical. She won’t be able to go in if the door is smaller."

"What's wrong with her chest? Is it swollen?"

"I’m also curious about what happened to her chest. Kamira has always been very mysterious, and there’s not much information found about it on the star network. Previously, every time they came to the Beastman Empire, it’s always the males who came. "