12 ✴️

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

4 days left -

Yoonsu's body became weaker, bruises randomly scattered around her body, dark circles under her eyes, her soulmate tattoo glowed; a faint red color.
She couldn't stand up by herself, she needed someone to help her or she'll just end up falling onto the floor.

The same thing happened to Donghyuck. The other boys were still searching for his soulmate, yet they couldn't find her.

✴️

"Kim Yoonsu?"

Mr. Choi- their home room teacher- called out since he was checking their daily attendance.
He called her name again but to no avail. He ripped his gaze off of his clipboard, scanning the entire classroom and searched for Yoonsu but she wasn't on her seat. He knitted his brows and looked back at his record, marking her absent

"Lee Donghyuck?" He mentioned, yet again, no answer. Silence filled the room, eyes staring at the teacher.

He gazed at Donghyuck's group of friends as they traded nervous glances.
"What happened to him?" Mr. Choi questioned, his eyes scanning their faces.
"J-Just some personal problems," Renjun stuttered. The teacher flashed him a skeptical look.

Jeno frowned, reading the doubt on his face. "He's ill and can't make it to class, Mister." He responded, hearing the teacher sigh.

"Is that so?" He furrowed his brows and decided to move on to calling other students.

Chenle thought of something as he turned to Jisung.
"Yoonsu is also absent right?" He'd ask

"Yeah." The younger nodded

"Is she- hold up-" He gasped loudly, earning the attention of the other students. He smiled awkwardly and bowed his head whilst apologizing.
He turned to Jisung again.

"What if... She's Donghyuck's soulmate?"

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

Ooh, Chenle's got some brain I see👀