💟4💟

Heyloo and welcome back to my story!!!!

Hope you like it

Third person pov

Jungkook just stood there looking at the back of his mate.In exact 4 steps he would be beside his mate...yes he counted it.

He didnt know what to do.
Leave him there or go to him and face him.
He was so confused.Guess that happens when your mate suddenly appears after waiting for a century!!!!

He kept all his thoughts aside and stood there enjoying the delicious scent his mate was emitting.

The urge to go to him and have him in his arms was increasing with every passing second.He didnt knew for how long will he be able to control himself.

So for those few moments he wanted to take in the scent of his mate.He also thought why his mate wasn't acknowledging his presence.
Doesn't he smell Jungkook,or feel him.

He soon found his answer.his mate's smell told him he was a human but Jungkook could definitely smell other wolves scent on him(those are his parents smell you idiot)

He thought it would be best to leave unnoticed.He took a step back but being so immersed in his mate,he stepped on a branch lying down which caused a loud noise in the silent atmosphere.

He wanted to run away but how could he when those pair of eyes turned his way.Tae heard the noise and looked back and saw a wolf.

He was shocked to see the wolf's eyes not the wolf actually.The wolf's eyes were golden and Tae could feel himself getting drowned in those eyes.

On the other hand Jungkook became mesmerized by looking in his mate's chocolate irises,his tanned skin and that sinful body he possessed.

He let out a low growl and his patience broke.the human side of Jungkook was still putting a fight to not to go to his mate,but his wolf ignored this and went to him.

He saw many emotions in his mate's eyes but fear wasn't one of them which surprised him.
Cuz a human's first reaction upon seeing a wolf in the middle of the woods would be to run away or find something to defend him,but his mate did none of it.

He sat there calmly as Jungkook walked towards him.

"Do you want to sit here???"his mate asked and damn that voice had Jungkook whipped.he fell in love with it and wanted to listen more.

Tae felt himself surprisingly comfortable in the presence of the wolf.Not even once any fear or the thought of running away crossed his mind.He saw the wolf coming towards him and felt the need to say something,even tho the wolf won't reply.

"Is this your place Mr.Wolfie????"he asked again in a child like voice.
He saw the wolf slightly shaking his head somewhat in a nod.

He knew it was the wolf's place.

"Okay I was just passing by when I saw this lake and came here.If you want I could leave"he said again.

Leave.His mate is saying he would leave him.Now Jk didnt like it.

He jumped on him,his mate screamed and became tensed as Jk held him under him.

Tae was startled and didn't know what to do,is the wolf going to kill him???
Is this is how he dies???
He didn't even tell his parents how much he loved them!!!

His train of thoughts came to a stop,when he saw that wolf not killing him rather he has placed his nose in Taehyung's neck and was sniffing him.

Tae relaxed and he could also smell the wolf.He smelt like the earth smells after rain,and like hot chocolate.
He concluded he loved the scent.

"Dear lord I thought you were going to kill me!!!"
Jungkook on hearing this became guilty and nipped as his neck more which caused Tae to laugh and giggle as he was feeling ticklish.

Jungkook felt his world getting stop.
Those giggles which reached his ears were the most melodious thing he has ever listened.He could listen to it for hours.

So he ticked Tae more which resulted in him producing those giggles and Jungkook felt satisfied.

Oh how he was blessed with such a beautiful and innocent mate.The most gorgeous creature to ever walk this earth was his mate he thought.

"Wolfie I need to go home,Mom would get worried"

Uh-oh Jungkook didnt liked this.
He held him close to him and kind of wolf hugged him.

Tae smiled and he understood that the wolf doesn't want him to go.

"Wolfie let go,I will come back tomorrow okay??!!"

The grip around him loosened a bit
Tae cupped the wolf's face with his tiny hands and looked him in the eye.

"I promise I would come back tomorrow if you let me go now"

Jungkook removed his paws from him.Tae smiled again and got up.

"Good Wolfie!!!you'll come back tomorrow right???"Tae asked him and the wolf nodded.

With that Tae said good bye to him and went back to his home with the promise to return tomorrow.

And for Jungkook he looked at the back of his mate's retreating figure for as long as he could.

He felt as if the moon goddess seriously hated him.Giving him a mate after these years when he decided he doesn't want one.
And for the cherry on top,his mate being such an angel.

He huffed not knowing what to do but one thing was sure,that he would definitely come tomorrow to meet his mate.

A/n~Poor Jungkookie.
What would you do if you were in Jungkook's place.

Plz vote or comment of you liked it

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜