Episode one: Hyperion Heights

Early bird chapter!!!!

-------------------------------

Lillian stood next to Regina as she bid Henry goodbye, after high school had ended for him, he decided he wanted to find his own story instead of just writing everyone else's. She gave him a smile as she took him into her arms, holding him closely.

''Promise you'll return?''

''Of course I will. Can't leave you alone with Peter for such a long time.'' She chuckled as she hugged him again, kissing the top of his head before he got onto his motor bike and into a portal, leaving Lillian and Regina on the porch of the house.

--------Years later in Seattle--------

A boy with green eyes and black, slightly curly hair was standing next to Lucy as they stood by a well. He smiled at her before they heard Jacinda call out for the young girl. 

''Lucy! Hey! - What are you doing?'' The boy turned around first, slightly waving at Jacinda as Lucy looked down into the well, smiling at her mother.

''Making a wish before Grandma demolishes this whole place for condos.''

''Demolishes what place, baby? This? It's just a sad and a random lot.''

''No... this used to be a garden. -- Things used to grow here. They can again.''

''Right.'' The boy raised his shoulders at Jacinda. 

''I tried, it's no use.'' 

''See, I found this quarter right here. It's a sign. Things can change.''

''I don't believe in signs. Throwing that in there, it's just a waste of a quarter.''

''Not if the wish comes true.'' 

''Okay.'' When they heard the water splash lightly, Jacinda turned around, shaking her head as it still looked the same way as it did before the so called wish. ''Uh... still empty.''

''Give it time.'' Lucy pleaded, the boy rolled his eyes at her as he took her hand. 

''Okay, now come on. Got to get you ready for ballet class.'' Jacinda nodded at those words, Lucy was already late.

''You already got me in enough trouble with my step-mom today.'' The boy nodded at those words, Lucy lived between her mother and her step-grandmother. After a lot of going back and forth between the houses, Hunter and his sister Sophie were found to be Lucy's babysitters. 

''Sorry.''

''Yeah, I know. Where did you go anyway?''

''I found my dad.'' Hunter's eyes widened at that, trying to hide his face as he thought of Lucy's father. That had to mean that Henry was in the town. 

--------Once upon a time--------

Lillian watched as Henry tapped Cinderella on the shoulder, she stood in a ball gown. The top was a light blue while the skirt itself was a navy blue, just like her old dress had been. Her head turned within the second when she felt a tap on the shoulder, sighing in relief when she saw her husband's face.

''I thought we were going to let him live his own life?''  Lily sighed as she looked at the grown up Henry, who she still saw as her brother, a younger brother who she needed to protect. 

''I know, I know I just ... '' When she turned to look at him again, she frowned. Henry was nowhere in sight anymore. ''Where'd he go?'' Peter too glanced around the room, seeing a girl with blonde hair dragging someone out of the room.