ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

Eunha's pov:

Eunha's pov:

While he is driving, he noticed me  looking at him smiling.

"what are you looking at luv?" he asked me.

"I'm looking at you . Thanks for making this day fun and memorable" I said to him.

"welcome, I love you" he said and he placed my hand on his free hand and kissed it.

After a while, we reached my home and I went out to open the gate for him to park his car inside and after parking he went out and locked the car then I lead him inside the house.

" let's go upstairs? " I asked him.

He nodded and followed me to my room. I opened the door and lead him inside.

"are you living alone" he asked me.

"Well, you can say that." I replied.

"where are your parents?" he asked me.

"they are very busy with business and stuff. They rarely come home. They just visit me for 2 day every 6 months or sometimes for a year" I said to him.

"My sisters are idol so they don't come home here often." I continued.

"We used to have a nanny so before I am not home alone. But because I am old enough to handle myself, we stopped having a nanny and now I live alone" I told him.

"oh, that explains why". He said.

" Let's go to the balcony? " I asked him.

" yeah, sure" he replied. I went outside and just look at sky and sighed. I then felt him hug me. I look up and he kissed me.

" thank you luv for making me the happiest person" he told me. I smiled and held his hands.

"no, thank you for making me not feel alone" I said.

"I love you" he told me and kissed my head.

"I love you more" I replied.  I faced him and hug him.

"seriously though, you told me that you love me way early. Are yoy really sure about what you feel towards me?" I faced him and looked at him.

"don't get me wrong but I'm just curious" I clarified and he nodded.

"Yes I do. It's like a love at first sight because the first time that I lock eyes with you, I know and my heart knows, I found the one. The girl that I'll spend my life with. The girl that I will do everything to protect and make her happy" He tucked my strands of hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.

"Who would have thought that the cold hearted meow meow would be a romantic guy?" I teased.

"Cold hearted meow meow? What does that mean?" He asked me with curiosity.

"It means that you look like a cat. A handsome and cute one" A silent laugh left my lips.

"I'm not cute, I'm hot" he told me.

"Sure you are but you're my cute boyfriend" I replied and peck his cheek.

"Whatever makes you happy, my luv" He shook his head chuckling a bit.

"Can I stay here for tonight?" he asked me

"yeah, I'm home alone. I would love an accompany" I said.

"let me just get my things in the car and you can wash up and get ready for bed" he told me.

" Okay" I said and kissed his cheeks. He left my room and I then wash up and  get ready for bed.

After washing up and brushing my teeth, I went out of the bathroom and saw him seating at my bed.

"you can take a bath now, yoongi" I told him. He nodded and kissed my cheeks then went inside to wash up and get ready.

He went out after he finished and he placed his bag on the corner. After that, I decided to ask him.

"Where do you want to sleep? In the guest room or where? I asked him.

" Can I sleep here? I wanna cuddle with my baby girl" he said cheekily.

"who's your baby girl? I didn't know you have one" I said in curious and joking manner.

"you, silly. You're my girl" he told me and went to lay down beside me.

"I know,I'm just messing with you" I said and laughed a little. I layed my head on his chest and he put his arms around me and placed a kiss on my head.

We chat for a good hour, getting to know more about each other while cuddling then I let out a yawn after a while of talking.

"sleepy?" he asked and I nodded with another yawn leaving my lips.

"Let's go to sleep now. Goodnight luv" I said sleepily and kissed him in the cheeks.

"alright, go to sleep now, goodnight luv" he replied and he brush my hair using his fingers making me more sleepier than I already am. Few minutes later, I was out like a light.

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟮𝟱 / 𝟮𝟭