forty one- if the world was ending

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚡)' 𝚋𝚢 𝚓𝚙 𝚜𝚊𝚡𝚎 + 𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜 ; 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:) 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 '𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚡)' 𝚋𝚢 𝚓𝚙 𝚜𝚊𝚡𝚎 + 𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜 ; 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐:) 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒'�...

Next week,

"Are you ready for the exam Y/N?" Betty asked, excitedly as we were waiting in line to enter the exam room.

"How are you so excited for an exam?" I chuckled.

"I mean I've studied like for 5 days straight so I can't wait to burst out everything in my mind!"

"Wow, I wish I was you right now." I smiled making it seem like I wasn't nervous but inside, I was so nervous. My hands were shaking as I took my last look at my notes.

"Miss, notes away please." Said the adviser.

"Sorry, they're going away now." I replied and chucked them in my bag.

"Alright, everyone in one row please enter the exam room."

We entered the exam room slowly.

"Good luck Y/N." a voice spoke from behind. It was Peter's.

I turned back, 'You too.' I mouthed and smiled.

Flash was the first to go inside and he looked terrified. "You'll be fine Flash." I said as I walked past him and went to my exam desk.

He looked up and smiled weakly.

"Alright, the papers on your desk are your test papers. We advise you not to open them until we have told you so but you can write your name and your homeroom on the front page."

I quickly jotted down my name and my homeroom teacher who is Mr Harrington.

"The test will start in 5..4..3..2..1, you may turn your papers."

                        ...

"How did you think you did?" I asked Betty as we walked out of the exam room.

"It.Was.Hard. Literally half of the test, Mr Cobbwell didn't teach it to us." Betty complained.

"Uh- he actually did." answered Ned before I could say the same thing.

"Oh well." she sighed. Peter came over, "Hey Y/N, how was your test?"

"It was good. All thanks to your last minute tutoring. Without you teaching me the depth of neutralisation, I would of failed." I chuckled.