XV: bitch?

"LET ME IN, YOU ANIMALS," A loud pounding on the door makes Chunhei and I jump in our seats. 

After all the sad and happy tears dried up, Namjoon suggested that we invite everyone over for  breakfast at the VMinKook house because majority of us were already here. Sora excitedly closed up shop and sent a text saying the Kims were 10 minutes away. Jimin went and put away the makeshift bed they spent the night on while Tae and Jungkook went out to get some coffee. 

Throughout all of this, Chunhei refused to get up from my lap, her arms clinging around my neck for dear life. 

"Sweet girl, you have to let go of YN," Yoongi leans in, trying to pry her tiny arms away from my neck. 

"Mummy," She quickly snarls back, tightening her hold, which I didn't think was possible, and burying her head into my neck. 

"Ok let's try that again. Sweet girl, you have to let go of mummy," Yoongi tries, replacing my name, making my cheeks redden and my heart flutter. 

It's only been about an hour since Chunhei accepted me to be her mother and she's already chosen to stay attached to me all day, claiming, "I need mummy time." 

"Someone's feeling extra cuddly today," I pipe in, tickling her sides softly and placing a soft kiss to her head, "I'm okay, Yoongs. Just let her be." 

"Are you sure, jagi? She's not choking you or anything, right?"

"I'm fine. No need to fuss. I like holding her like this," I reassure. 

Yoongi visibly relaxes after some reassurance and leans in, placing a quick kiss on my lips. 

"HOLD UP WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"

"YAH WHY ARE WE KISSING AROUND THE CHILDREN." 

Yoongi and I quickly pull apart and turn around to see that Namjoon and Jimin have finally let the Kim family into the apartment, Taehyung and Jungkook following while holding various cupholders. Hoseok comes in a few seconds after, carrying some take-out boxes. 

"Oh yeah, Hyung has a girlfriend now." 

"Chunhei's got a mummy now, too," The two youngest nonchalantly update the newly arrived guests. 

"YAH! You think you're funny!" Jin scolds, slapping both boys on the back of their heads, "Yoongi-ah GET OVER HERE!"

Yoongi looks over at me and rolls his eyes before getting up and heading to the kitchen. 

Sora lets out a dramatic gasp and storms over to the couch with Noah in tow. She takes Yoongi's seat and flashes you a big grin. 

"Noah, honey, cover your ears and count to ten out loud. You too, Chunhei," She orders and waits a few seconds for the kids to obey. 

Once they do, she takes in a deep breath before screeching out, "YOU BITCH YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU WERE DATING YOONGI ALREADY. I GAVE YOU MY NUMBER FOR A REASON," she lets out in one breath, grabbing my shoulders. 

I flinch in response and cower away from the wrath of Kim Sora. 

"Da- Daddy, what's a bitch?" We hear a small voice speak up from the hallway. 

We all whip our heads to the source of the voice and see a sleepy Haru standing at the entrance of the hallway, hair tousled, clutching a Ryan plushie and tiredly scratching her eyes.

"Haru! I didn't know you were awake already! Come here little one," Namjoon rushes towards the tiny girl, shooting Sora a quick glare before picking his daughter up and bringing her to the kitchen.