Past: The One in the Woods

In the world, there are creatures that play major roles and minor roles in maintaining the ecosystem and life. They may be demons, angels, spirits and others. Nature is one of these examples. Another example are demons and spirits like Yuno's wind spirit and Lucifer. Those who play major roles are given titles. For example, Nature would be Mother Nature or Nature that Protects all. Any adopted children of hers are called beloved ones of Nature.

Age 3

Third P.O.V

Tuffs of (H/C) hair stick out as a boy wonders in Hage Village. This boy is known as (M/N) (L/N). He's a small child that is smaller than most who likes playing. This boy plays by himself or so that's what the people think. Occasionally, you can hear little laughs that are like little chimes of bells blowing in the wind. He's a very happy little boy always wearing a smile on his face when he plays. He doesn't talk to any of the children but he helps a lot of them.

"Aww did no wunt yu too? Is alwit I no wunt by anyone too"

The little boy says as he sees two children sleeping in their baskets. No one would realise them in this weather. The poor children would starve at this point or die from cold weather. Little (M/N) doesn't want them to die so he picks the children up and moves them closer to the church. He leaves them at the doorstep noting how one was quite and the other was energetic.

Knock Knock!

"Buh bwi"

Little (M/N) jumps off the porch as he rushes into the forest again. He hides behind a tree as he sees a Priest and a Nun opening the door. A big smile coats his face showing off his teeth before the boy turns and runs deeper and deeper into the forest. Soon, he comes across the tree house, his tree house. The trunk was hollow and there was a  hole he could walk in. The boy rushes in and huddles under the rags he has. He makes flowers and vines grow on any spot there was a hole in the tree.

"Twere ter, culd gu away!"

A smile still remains on (M/N)'s face as he makes vines cover the floor, getting him off of the floor. The boy gets ready for bed well as ready as he can when he's shivering from the cold even under the rags. However, he stops when he hears movement. He sees a long trunk of a tree moving towards him. It looked dead and scared. All it's flowers and vines were wilted, leaving it's disgusting face on display. The boy peeks outside and his face lights up with joy when he sees her.

"Natuw natur luk com in pwease"

'I see you're glad to see me (M/N)'

"Yuh, corse. You me moma"

'Well I do take care of you, I guess that's appropriate'

"I wuv u su mush"

'I love you too, I came here to ask you something'

The boy pats the spot next to him as Nature shrinks herself slightly to fit in with the boy. Her still large body completely sealed off the entrance, no more cold air could come in. Her back acting as a block. The air was starting to warm us but the boy was still freezing. Nature gave a small smile and the boy laughed a little as he eagerly climbed into her lap. He curled us in her lap as she pet his hair, combing out any messy locks of hair and knotted parts.

'I woud like to adopt you as one of my own, Child of Chaos'

"Yu wan me?"

'Of course, you have a heart of gold. It's not your fault, you were born in pure Chaos'

The boys (E/C) eyes watched her face to see if she was lying but she only told the truth. The boy was quite aware what he was. He was the child of Chaos and the next wielder of the power. Something that could bring about destruction. No one wanted him. His family shunned him and left him to die, Chaos itself said the boy wasn't ready and left him too, everyone had a hard time seeing him and those that did normally responded negatively.

"i ...tank yu"

Soft sobs and sniffles could be heard throughout the treehouse that night as Nature cuddled him. She would protect this boy with all she had. She was never one to care about titles. She knew she was taking on a potentially dangerous child but he wouldn't be dangerous if she raised him right. She would raise this one with love. She would try and protect him from the dangers of the world. This boy deserved to live. He was happy and bright, never had a bad thought in his life, he was like her in a sense. He too would grow up and want to protect whoever he loved especially his friends.

A claw like hand nuzzled the now sleeping boy's cheek carefully as she protected him that night. She then gave him his new title that night. No longer was he the child of Chaos or the Child born in Chaos but now he was the Child of Nature. Beloved one of nature. There would be a day where he took on both titles and become Chaos's Child of Nature. However, even when that day came. She will still love him as if he were her own. He wasn't a deadly weapon. He was just a person born in the wrong place at the wrong time.

'I will always love you little (M/N), no matter who you are. You're my sweet Child of Nature'

A/N: So now I've established the relationship (M/N) has with Nature. Also he is human just born in Chaos. What does this mean? Well we'll know soon enough. Does this tie into actual folklore. Yes for most parts I believe. I hope this can help clear things up. I'll explain more about chaos soon enough. Nature is basically Mother Nature. Also also, I wish I could read all comments but I'm a bit of an idiot who can read only English and two other languages so I'm sorry to those who comment in other languages cause I cannot understand most of what you say.