31

A white hair woman with the exact same features as Elora standing by the balcony, taking some fresh air with her blue eyes shut tightly. She was wearing a sky blue floor length dress with a corset. She had her white hair braided into a one side french braid. Her fingers tapped on the railings as she looked at the scenery of Paris in front of her while waiting for someone, patiently.

A crack can be heard behind her as she turned around with a small smile on her face "Albus.."

"Elayne. How are you?"

"I'm good... Thank you"

"How's the baby?"

"good... All good.. " Albus nodded his head, walking toward a gold vintage designed velvet armchair in front of the fireplace.

"may I?"

"yes, please" Elayne watched as Albus take a seat and padded across the room to another armchair but light blue in colour.

"Albus.... What do you want?"

"about your baby... You'd know that she will be the one who will help the boy"

"I know... Where is this going to lead to?"

"I will need her to join the-"

"she's just a kid, Albus"

"we need her to end him. We need her powers to end the Dark Lord. And... She will need help, Elayne. She needs help"

My eyes blink in the darkness which the lights only came from the moon outside of the windows with sweats rolling down my face to my neck. I sat up slowly while leaning against the  headboard and rubbed my face in my hands. I bring my knees to my chest, hugging and rocking myself.

Seeing as no one is awake and it's still dark outside, I just decided to go for a walk. I grabbed my long white wool coat and walked as slowly as I can to get out of the carriage. I don't have any particular place in mind but I just go to wherever my feet brings me.

My eyes in my pockets as I look around. There's something in me that want me to... Kill.. It's getting worse this year. I could control it last year when I was away from here but now... My hands are itching to wrap around someone's throat.

My eyes held darkness in them, wanting to see lights leave someone eyes. The pounding in my ears, wanting to replace it by screams in pain. I hugged myself tighter, feeling scared of myself. No... I'm terrified of myself.

I feel somebody else is here with me. Not his figure but his eyes lingering on me. I wait for a second before looking back at the person but saw no one. I'm sure I wasn't imagined things. Letting it go away, I turn back to the  carriage and glance behind me one more time, making sure nobody is there before getting in.

~

My smile reach my eyes for the pictures as I sit next to Fleur, in front of Cedric. Once the picture was taken, my smile feel replaced by emotionless face. A woman appears in a puff of smoke, she's well groomed and dressed colourfully.

"what a charismatic quartet. Hello!" she walks over and shook each of our hands.

"I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the daily prophet. But of course you know that, don't you." oh, of course I know about all of the story you twisted and what a liar you are.

"it's you we don't know, you're the juicy news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks?" she caress Fleur's cheek before slapping it. My eyebrows raised as Fleur turn to look at me with her eyeborws scrunched.

"what mysteries do the muscles mask? Does courage lies beneath those curls?" she hugged Harry and Cedric but I know they're not having it grom their faces.

"In short, what makes a champion tick. Me myself and I want to know. Not to mention my rabid reader. So, who's feeling up to sharing? Mmm? Shall we start with the youngest. Lovely" she takes Harry by the hand into a broom cupboard.

We sit there in a awkward silence while waiting for that woman to return with Harry. My fingers fidgeting, bit my lower lips as I tap my foot on the floor. My eyes roaming around the room, trying to avoid the awkwardness.

After a while, Rita Skeeter came back with annoyed expression on her face with Harry just... Harry. Confusion written all over his face. Harry return to his previous spot as Rita Skeeter looks at me.

"Elora Dumbledore? Your turn now"

I heard Harry whispered into my ear "be careful... She's mental" I snorted and stand up, look at Harry who's giving me a sympathy smile and I already know it means no good.
Like Harry, she grabbed me into the broom cupboard.

We sit at a chair and my eyes darted between her and her moving quill.

"Elora... Don't mind if I use the quill do you?"

"oh.. No"

"so.. Elora... Tell me.... The daughter of Albus Dumbledore, a headmaster of Hogwarts... Do you think that you're picked just because you're his daughter?"

"I... Honestly.. I never put my name in or asked anyone to do it.. I never want to join this tournament"

"but here you sit.. As one of them champions.. Don't you feel scared or worried that you're competing against three older students and Harry Potter?"

"I haven't thought of that"

"but you're not an ordinary witch, aren't you? You're the daughter of Albus Dumbledore..." I frowned when I thought about where she's going to about this.

"I'm sure you feel like an outcast because of your father.... You always lived in the shadows of your great famous father, aren't you? Your father always have the name and mentioned in the newspaper but you... So you decided to enter this tournament and prove yourself... Making people realize of your existence"

"I am grateful for what I have now and I never.. I repeat.. I never feel like an outcast because of my father... I prefer to live a quiet life for your information"

"hmm.. We never know about your mother... You probably turn like this because she left you with your father at a young age?" I breath out before looking straight into her eyes.

"Ms Skeeter, that's really personal"

"oh... Sure...." I peek at her notepad and realized that she twisted everything that I said. I lifted one of my eyebrows before trying to enter her mind. I saw her memory, I saw her transformed into a bettle and found out that she's a unregistered animagus.

"Ms Skeeter, you do realized that the punishment for unregistered animagus is time in Azkaban. Not to mention that could ruin your whole carrier so I would keep this a secret if you don't write any nonsense about me or anyone else" I said so innocently while tilting my head with a smile on my face. She widen her eyes, looking at me dumbfounded.

"I think our interview is over so... Excuse me" I stand up from my chair and walked out of the broom cupboard first, followed by Skeeter after me.

I went to my previous seat and watch as she called next champion to interview. I smirked in victory knowing I have full power over her now and she can't write any nonsense story about me.

The satisfaction having control over  somebody is unbelievable.