It's just a start!

Hi guys , hope everyone is safe at home. It's been 5 month since last update so just thought of adding synopsis of last four chapters.
✍🏻
Samaira joined the office after they came back from vacation. After that Aarav went to meet a couple for interview for his new baby project, his auto magazine.

Samaira was shocked with change in behaviour of Aarav. He is smiling at her , he is responding her hug . He was rude boy, never showed any emotions to her but suddenly he is changed person. His eyes turned expressive. And to her suprise her body is responding to his touch.

On the other side someone is getting bold , Samaira started getting messages from some private number.

👇🏻A few paragraphs from last chapter just to keep continuity.....

"Urgh Mira...what she was thinking and why she was looking at me like she was about to kiss my lips," Aarav bang his hand on the table .

"Okay okay boy why are you so angry," Kiaan entered the cabin without even knocking.

Aarav shook his head and sat back on his leather seat ,"My meeting went good Kiaan," he said.

"Ohh so that," Kiaan looked at Aarav's hand and then at the table," that was in happiness," Kiaan smirked .

"Shut up, now listen," Aarav said.

Kiaan kept his finger on his lips and smiled. Seems my sister is driving him crazy Kiaan thought .

"Sit properly," Aarav said in serious tone, he stood up and walked to the window, "I am taking Samaira with me ," he said.

"Where Pune for interview?" he asked .

"Yup," Aarav nodded .

"And crew ," Kiaan asked .

"Ohh obviously crew will go we need full team," Aarav said .

"Why those couple suggested pune when they live in kolkata," Kiaan asked .

"They started their journey in Pune so they wanted this interview to be done in their old house and places where they use to go in beginning years of their biking trails," Aarav explained.

"Cool...one day me you will take my and Tiya's interview as well," Kiaan laughed , "this weekend I'm taking her for drive , on my bike," he said.

"Cool, umm I need to tell you something," Aarav turned and looked at him.

"Hmm..." Kiaan scooted his chair back and looked at Aarav , "Samaira looked tensed and I felt she is hiding something from me ...I mean from us ," Aarav said in serious tone.

Kiaan got up and walked to him , " she still thinks about him, they were together for years so it's obvious Aarav," Kiaan smiled , "now I take your leave have meeting ," Kiaan pushed the door but suddenly he turned towards Aarav, "Take a bike for pune interview, it will be interesting and romantic ," he winked and left .

✍🏻

Samaira started checking about the biker couple Arvin and Shreya.

She was amazed to read about the couple, they had never given any interview before and they had never shared their love story, full love story. Story of their love and love for bikes and traveling. she could only see pictures of them , their rides , sites and cities they visited. Tracks they rode and amazing clicks they took.

She checked their photos and was amazed by how they still look so young at 65. And to her surprise they still ride bike.

Samaira leaned in her chair, thinking about the way she behaved in Aarav's cabin.