XIX - Plan for the Guild War

“As far as I know, in this event, the other players will be able to locate other hideouts, right?” I asked and they all nodded. I massage my chin and glanced towards Hunter, “Can you replace your hideout?”

Hunter nodded. It will be a piece of bad news if the other students will be able to learn about the Daedalus’ Labyrinth, and I can’t risk that. It is a dangerous place, there are so many mysteries and untold stories in that place that are not supposed to be shared.

“Then, we will move our hideout to the Celestial Kingdom,” I announced.

It will be an advantage for us if we will use our dorm as our hideout, other than the other students wasn’t ever been there before, we all know even its tiniest space.

“So… The plan will be—”

“Wait. Scarlett, kinakabahan pa ako sa’yo.” Pagpipigil sa ‘kin ni Thalia. Natatawa ko lamang s’yang tiningnan hanggang sa sumenyas siyang maayos na siya.

Parang tanga lang.

“The groupings I made are based on your souls.” I used Ophiuchus to write the defenders and offenders which was shown on the screen, “The defenders will be Zayn, your thread will be our alarm if the enemy will be approaching our hideout. Make it gooey or steel, anything is fine. Aside from that, your thread will be the key to lure our enemies in the trap we are going to build.”

Zayn nodded. After that, I looked at Thalia, “You’re also a defender. With Zayn’s thread and your darkness, the enemies will not have any other choice but to follow where the thread will lead them.”

I drew three passages on the screen, and write the names of our technical players to successfully defend our constellation.

A smile automatically curved into my lips as I am thrilled because of my plan.

“As you can see, there are three passages. The first passage will be Maddie’s, you must petrify all the opponents who will come your way. Next is Clover’s trap, by piling up the room with your smoke, you can suffocate your opponent until they lose their consciousness. Lastly, in Darren’s den, with your soul, you will be building a cell that can hold the capacity of many. You will also fight if some will be able to come to your passage but most importantly, the enemies from the other passages will be held imprison to yours.”

Thalia looked at me confusedly, “How are we going to transport the others?”

I smiled and write the last player on the defender’s list.

“Hallie will shapeshift them into a small one. But all of you must be fast, so we won’t overuse her soul.” I drink the unopened bottle of water and glanced to Hallie, “Ah, before I could forget. You’ll be using your soul to help Darren in order to make a humongous cell.”

Nakita ko ang lihim na pag-nguso ni Zayn dahilan upang mapabuntong hininga na lamang ako, “At syempre para hindi boring kay Zayn, puwede ka rin mambugbog.”

Tumingin naman ako sa natitirang limang players na alam na kung anong role nila. Nang tinuro ko si Austin, lahat sila ay naglingunan dito.

“I will be your parnter—”

“But I am your partner!” Hunter demanded. Pinandilatan ko lamang s’ya ng mata ngunit patuloy pa rin siya sa pagrereklamo.

“Just shut up and listen to me. Austin and I will be partners in the offender team.” I glared at Hunter who was still mumbling words, “Austin and I are going to use his soul to secretly get inside the enemies hideout because I presume that you can also teleport others, right?”