Chapter 31-Kaiden's Story

So this is your pov but your like in Kaiden's body or whatever. Also this is going to be kinda like Knot's chapter but more details. Also some violence against Kaiden. Enjoy!

You looked around at your surroundings. Grass, a house in the background, two people sitting next to you. Your head looked at the people and you gasped in surprise. Sitting next to you were your mother and father, but they looked younger, happier. You looked down at your self, but it wasn't you.

Kaiden's voice rang through your head.
This was my life, you're living the life I used to have, and you'll see what happened. I was six when this happened.

You smiled at your parents and they smiled back.
"We love you Kai," your mother said to you. ( it's pronounced like Kay. Sorry but I know someone named Kai so wanted to clear that up)
"I love you mama," you said as Kaiden.
"What about me?" Your father joked.
"I love you too dada," you said hugging both of them.
You smiled, remembering when your life used to be like this. But it was interrupted by a small ship flying towards you.

The ship landed and an old man in robes walked out. You tensed up as you looked into the younger, but still old, Count Dooku.

"Sir," your father stepped forward. "Can I help you?"
"Yes," Dooku said. "You can."
He walked up to you, and you gripped your mother's hand.

Dooku looked down at you and smiled.
"Hello young one," he said.
"What do you want, sir," your father stepped between you and Dooku.
"Your son, is extremely gifted in the force, Vizsla," he said. "I can train him to be a great Sith, he can live up to his ancestor, Tarre Vizsla!"
"I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline that," your father said.

"It wasn't a question," Count Dooku used the force to push your mother and father back. He grabbed your hand and dragged you away, back into his ship.
"Mommy! Daddy!" You yelled as Dooku shoved you into the ship and closed the door.

He began to fly away from your home, leaving everything behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vision changed and now you were fighting against Dooku, trying to get away from him. Dooku pushed you to the ground and looked down at you.

"I guess I have to do this," he sighed.
Dooku ignited his lightsaber and brought it close to your face. You could feel the blistering heat burn your face, scaring it. You finally knew how Kaiden got his scars.

Dooku kept on burning your face till you could feel everything go black as you passed out, but you could hear Dooku say one last thing.
"Wipe his memory,"

Didn't want to put too much detail because I originally wrote Kaiden's story as Mature but since this is a PG-13 book, sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You opened your eyes and found yourself laying on a bed in a room.
"Where am I?" You asked. "Who am I?"
"You are Kaiden Bowers," Dooku said, he was standing in the corner of the room. "You were abandoned by your family because they found out you had the gift of the force."
"My family?" You asked confused.
"Yes, the Bowers," Dooku said. "I will help you get your revenge, but first, you need training."

Dooku walked over to you and handed you a double blades lightsaber, it was the same one Kaiden pointed at you earlier.
You looked at it and gave him an evil smile.
"Let's go get some revenge,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vision changed again, and this time, you felt older, taller, like you aged ten years.
You tried to contact Kaiden with your mind, but no luck.
When was this? You asked in your head over an over again.

You looked around and saw a hologram in front of you. In the flickering hologram, stood a man with a cloak to hide his identity.
"Lord Sidious," you knelt.
So this was Darth Sidious?  An old man in a hood?
"What is it?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" You asked.
"I know you have something to say to me, so just get it over with!" He spat.

"Fine," you muttered standing up. "I know what you and Dooku did, I know you stole me from my family! I know you wiped my memory and made me some assassin!"
"Finally figured it out," Sidious mumbled.
"I'm done!" You yelled. "I'm done being your stupid freaking pawn! I won't—"

You were cut off by Sidious, who lifted his hand and began to force-choke you through the hologram. Dangling in the air, you grabbed your throat and gasped for breath.

"You will do what I say," he said with a menacing voice.
"No...I...won't!" You activated your lightsaber and slashed at the projector, causing the hologram to vanish.

You fell to the floor gasping for breath, holding your throat. And the vision changed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You we're walking through your house, searching for something, you could feel the projector in your hand.
This was earlier today, you could tell.  You stopped at one of the doors and pressed a hand to it, opening the door.

You stepped inside and looked around, it looked like a kids room, toys littered the floor, there was a small blaster on the night table that definitely wasn't yours. In fact, this wasn't your room, it belonged to another kid, and you had a good idea of who the kid was.

You walked to the closet and opened it before you stepped back in shock. Staring at you was Mandalorian armor, identical to yours, but not. You grabbed it and put it on, adjusting to it before smiling as everything turned black.