Chapter 33: LYNN

Laura is painting my nails once again. This time I am having her paint them a bright yellow to go with my yellow sneakers and Dark Blue summer dress.

"What is your favorite color?" I asked Laura.

"Cherry red," she told me as if it is the most obvious answer. Maybe it is.

"What is you-Ouch!" she says holding her chest.

"What happened is everything okay?" I asked taking the nail polish out of her hand.

"Yeah umm you were sleeping on my chest may be... maybe that," she says closing her eyes.

"Oh okay I am sorry,"

"Don't be," she says.

The reason I slept with my head on her chest was so I can listen to her heartbeat and know that it is okay the world still lives.

"Lynn?" she says shakily.

"Yeah?"

"Can I get some water please?" Laura sounds out of breath.

"Is everything okay, Laura?"

"Yeah... just water," she says.

"Okay," I tell her and bring her a water bottle from the mini fridge in the living room.

"Here," I said giving it to her.

"Do you need anything else?" I ask her obviously concerned.

"No, I am okay don't worry I just didn't get enough sleep," she says and I believe her and I really hope that this is true.

Thanks for reading until here! do tell me how you guys are liking the book up till now :)

As always Vote, Comment, Follow, Add.