Special Chapter

Gulf has woken up at about thirty minutes ago, he has no intention on going out of bed as he is enjoying the view in front of him

Gulf has woken up at about thirty minutes ago, he has no intention on going out of bed as he is enjoying the view in front of him. He is now facing his husband, as they went to sleep facing each other last night. Mew's right arms is on his waist the whole night, hugging him as he can't sleep without holding Gulf in his arms, as what he claimed.

Gulf was playing with Mew's hair, as his bangs was covering his eyes. He smiles at the sleeping beauty in front of him.

"Even after 6 years, I still can't believe that you are mine", he said, soft enough not to wake up the boy in front of him.

Mew, who feels like someone is staring at him, slowly open his eyes, just to see his sweet husband staring at him. "Bii, stop staring, or you will hurt your eyes", he said, as he massages Gulf's eyebrows softly.

Gulf blushed, because he was caught right-handed by his husband. He punched Mew's chest softly, and tried to get up from the bed, but failed miserably as Mew pulled his wrist, which caused him to fall on top of Mew. Their lips were almost touched.

"Are you not going to give me a good morning kiss?", Mew asked, with the purpose of teasing his husband.

Gulf gulped at that, and he tried to change the topic

Gulf gulped at that, and he tried to change the topic. "Uhh, I have to prepare breakfast for us", he said, as he gets up from his position, worried that Mew might feel uncomfortable.

Mew sat up from his bed, as Gulf was walking to the door.

"Other husbands would get pampered with kisses every time they wake up in the morning, while I get nothing but a punch", Mew said softly, hoping that Gulf get the hint that he is sulking.

Gulf rolled his eyes. His husband is so dramatic. He turned and walked towards the sulking adult that was currently sitting on their shared bed.

He holds Mew's cheeks with the palm of his hands, and attack him with kisses all over his face, from his forehead, eyes, cheeks, and lastly, a peck on his lips. Mew was giggling all the time, because he felt the tickles from the kisses.

Gulf let out a soft chuckle when he sees the happy expression on his husband's face.

"Are you satisfied now, my dear handsome husband?", he asked.