3

"Ahhhhh~"

The hot water pours over me as I moaned in delight at the sensation. I stared at my reflection in the glass. The black eye is still there but it's slowly fading away.

..Damn, I look good. Bet all of my ex boyfriends are missing this piece of ass. Oh well, it's their loss.

I had unnoticeable but apparent abs if I were to flex, which made my figure appear tall and lean. It is a result of my hardwork, afterall I work as an actor and model. After a month long, I finally have a chance to rest.

I slowly picked up the bar of soap, gliding it over my nape and arms.

I'm glad that I have supportive parents, I came out to them at the age of 16, they immediately shower me with nothing but support. My little sister however came to me spouting stuff about top and bottoms, seme and ukes while I just listened and wondered how she'd know all of this stuff.

I'm now 20, working as hard as I can to return back whatever my parents gave to me while also supporting my little sister's education. Despite being a brat, she's currently 17 and already made a name for herself for being a genius with an IQ over 300.

Guess my parents are lucky to have us or vice versa.

plop

..Ah, I dropped my soap. Ya know what they say about guys dropping soap..

Well, I'm already gay so that really doesn't matter~

I bent down to pick it up but it slipped out of my hand. I tried again only to have the same problem. Annoyed, I walked forwards and tried to pick it up roughly but ended up stepping on the soap and falling over frontwards instead!

Before fully falling head first onto the marble tiled floor, everything around me starts to appear in slow motion.

I can't move my body to stop myself from falling! Ah! What should I do?

I just closed my eyes as the floor came closer, hoping that the impact won't hurt much.

IT HURTS! IT REALLY HURTS! I groaned in pain while clutching the sides of my head. Looking up I saw my own naked body bleeding on the floor next to the bar of soap that seems to be mocking me?!

Eh..? eH EH?! WHAT IS GOING ON? AM I DEAD?!

I glanced at my own hands, they seem to have this transparent hue. I can't believe it! I'm really dead..

Moreover, WHAT KIND OF DEATH IS THIS?!

ISN'T THIS THE LAMEST WAY TO DIE?!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
..It really is the lamest way to die..

[M/N]: (泣) (cries)