Fan Meet pt. 2

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

I decided to not pay attention on those glances and entered the venue.

'WOAH..' I thought to my self as I saw a long line in front of me. THIS IS THE LINE?

I hurriedly took my place on the line before it can get any further and longer. I looked to the front and saw there's a luggage scanner before we officially enter.

SHIT. OF COURSE! THERE WILL BE A SCANNER! Its a good thing I brought the little ones with me whose one of them HAS A GUN. I gulped. HARD. As I was getting near, I can feel sweat forming on my forehead making me more nervous. Shit. Were going to be busted!!!

When it was my turn, I put the paper bag first then I shakily took off my back pack from me then placed it on the scanner. I carefully watched the screen as I saw my things went through the xray.

'Huh?!' My eyes went wide. Once my backpack went through the scanner.. there's nothing in there.. only snacks.. wha--*

"Next." The lady guard said pulling me back from my thoughts. I went past the security, grab my things and walked away like nothing happened.

As soon as I got far a little bit, I went to the side of the building and faced the wall opening the zipper a little bit more to reveal a small Tata.

"H-how di--*"

"Tatata taaa?(We not fwom earth wemembeeew?)" Tata cut me off knowing what I will ask. He smiled then tapped my nose to signal me to stop worrying for now before going back inside the back pack. Right. I should get going.

I went further inside the building to be greeted by an another crowd. Ugh.. crowds.. I took the ticket from the back of my phone case(its where I hid it..) to look for the seat number. Seat #052. Should I ask someone to where should I suppose to go?

I saw another girl standing by herself as she is busy typing on her phone. I decided to approach her. I tapped on her shoulder and noticed that she got shocked for a moment before taking off one of her earphones.

"Oh my god, you startled me." She said putting away her headphones. Wow. She's totally a foreigner but she speaks Korean well. Can I say how gorgeous this stranger is? She's wearing green sleeveless croptop with ruffled sleeves, high waisted denim pants and white shoes. She's also wearing purple heart headband that lights up and she's holding a fan with Jin's meme face on. Cute and hilarious.

"Um.. hi? Sorry for startling you. But can you show me where is the room for the Fan meet? I'm kinda lost.." I smiled shyly.

"Sure. I'll got there with you." She smiled at me before we started walking together. "Did I mention you're really pretty?" She stopped her tracks and turned around to face me.

"Excuse me?" I laughed. Questioning her statement.

"Oh. Sorry for being rude. I'm Claires. Ashley Claires. And you're really pretty." She smiled, stretching out her hand for me to shake.

" She smiled, stretching out her hand for me to shake

(Ashley)

I got shy first.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Han Sae-jun. You're pretty too." I smiled back as I shook her hand. We continued walking together towards the event as we talked about each other.

Turns out, She's from Canada. She moved here in Korea a year ago explaining how fluent she is in Hangul. She's 20 years old which makes me older than her. She just graduated this year and is now working part time in a pet store. She'll go back to Canada in 3 months from now. I'll be happy to introduce her to Sue once she got back to Korea after 3 weeks. She's been an ARMY for 2 years now, and her bias is Jin. Aaand I just found out that we're seatmates. She's #051.

"So how long have you been an ARMY?" She asked making me nervous.

"A-actually.." I said stopping on my tracks to look down on my feet. "I-I'm not really.. a fan.. I'm doing this for a friend.." I said shyly looking at her while clutching the paper bag on my hands. She smiled as she approached me, holding both of my arms.

"Its ok unniiieee. You've been a good friend." I smiled brightly at her and nodded. "Nooow. Let's gooooo." She said pulling me inside a room were there is another crowd and a small stage at the front where a long table is placed with 7 chairs behind.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V:

"Jungkook. Let me add more tint on your lips" Noona called on me. I approached my stylist as she slightly damped a little amount of tint on my bottom lip.

"Ok. Everybody be ready. The room is now full and fans are already cheering the boys' names." The coordinator told us.

I tried to look at the crowd through the curtain from where we'll be entering. I slightly opened the curtain and peeked, scanning through the crowd until my eyes laid on someone. Is that..

SAE-JUN???

My eyes went wide. I took a 2nd look to confirm. And yes. She's there. She's sitting there, chatting with her seatmate.

"Jungkook. Do you want to go first?" Namjoon-hyung asked appearing behind me.

"Hyung she's there!" I blurted excitedly, pointing on the curtain. Namjoon-hyung was surprised. He knew exactly what and WHO I was talking about. His facial expression is caught between "he wants to ask me where" and " try to act cool about it".

"Places everyone!" Someone from the staff yelled. I ended being first in line to go out since I'm already at the entrance.

(Time skip)

"2, 3. Bangtan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan-imnida!" We all greted before taking a seat. From the moment we entered the room, I didn't remove my gazed at Sae-jun fearing that I will lose sight of her. I looked over at the other members. Hmmm. They still didn't noticed yet. I also remembered not telling Joon-hyung where Sae-jun exactly is. As soon as the event started, I could feel my heart infires!!! I can't wait for the actual meet and greet. I'll get to hold her hand, look her in the eyes, see her smile, talk to her like she's our fan cause she has literally no idea that we know her and the fact that two of the members talked to her already and one them even got her phone number...

Now having the chance to be first, I'll have my time with her (a/n: get it? See what I did there? Sksksksksk) Good thing I'm first..

I'm always first...

First to win...

I don't come last...

Kookie hates losing...

Cause Kookie always win...

ALWAYS. 🐰

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V:

'IS THAT SAE-JUN???!!!' The other members thought surprised to see the same girl they've been wanting to meet seated not far in front of them.

~~~

(A/n):

~I do not own the picture. (Credits to the real owner)

I wish I still have Kook's 20/20 vision :(

Do you guys wear glasses too? 🤓