Chapter 19:

(A/N) : Hue, I am always on time. 9 months later, huh huh huh.

I don't know if there people still reading this XD. I'm finishing tomorrow's chapter (the epilogue). 

-------

Lisa's POV:

The night before...

"I should have realized sooner, Lisa, I'm so sorryyyyyy," Rosé sobbed, her arms wrapped around my neck.

She was slightly taller than me, and it made it difficult to carry her on my back. Especially when she was this drunk.

After I had confessed, the Aussie apologized numerous times, feeling guilty and sad for not noticing sooner. It only made things worse, as I had held onto the hope that my confession would make her consider a relationship with me.

I was wrong.

"It's fine, Chaeyoung-ah. I'm a strong and independent coconut," I tried joking. "But as my supporting best friend, you were supposed to be the one taking care of a drunk ME."

She suddenly threw her arms on the sides and started slapping the air around her face, making me lose balance.

"Stop! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Something bit meeeeee, it hurts!" She whimpered.

"If you didn't want it to bite you, you should have avoided having something to bite."

"Lisa, pabo," Rosé chuckled, pulling my ear.

I held my tears back, trying to find comfort in our remaining friendship. I couldn't cry just yet. Not in front of her.

"You are the idiot, drinking so much when you are a lightweight."

Once we managed to reach our place, I stumbled into the apartment, smashing Rosé against a wall.

"Sorry, I tripped," I apologized hurriedly. "Are you okay?"

"No, I feel like throwing up."

"You what?" I exclaimed, before feeling a foul-smelling liquid sliding against my back. "Omg gross. Rosé, did you vomit on our clothes?"

"No?"

Sighing, I entered her bedroom and dropped her in the bathroom.

"This is a living hell," I sighed, observing the drunk and nasty woman before me.