00. cast + summary

PLEASE READ !!!
hi !! if you don't like the plot of the book or a small detail from the book, just close out the book. i really don't care, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but don't comment about it. seriously, i truly do not care if you think it's ridiculous or can't take it seriously. if you don't like it or if don't like something about it, just close out the book, there's millions on wattpad to choose from. respect me and my work. thank you so much.

amelia zadro as brynley bell fletcher

the cast of the originals and vampires diaries as their characters

-
Brynley Fletcher was thought to be the sweetest person in Mystic Falls. She tried to be nice to everyone, even if in the past people haven't always been nice to her. She's lived in Mystic Falls her entire life with her father, Evan Fletcher. It's been just two of them since Brynley was three, when her mother left. Brynley didn't mind though, she loved her father and her life. She had amazing friends, specifically Matt Donovan and Tyler Lockwood, her bestfriends since the day she was born. She had a good job at the Mystic Grill, which her father owned and a good relationship with just about everyone in the town. There was a time where Brinley's life wasn't as put together as it was now. There was once a person in Brynley's life that had torn her apart and broken her, but that person is gone now. Even if that person was gone, he was still affecting Brynley's life. The way she thought and behaved, but no one really knew.

As for her mother, the girl was never curious about her mother, because she believed that she shouldn't be curious about someone who left her and her father, who Brynley thought was the best person on Earth. Maybe she should be curious about her, because little did Brynley know, her father was hiding a whole other world from her, which her mother was involved in.